Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I immediately went into a weird dream (Aren't all dreams weird?). I dreamed of being surrounded by Bharti aunty, Shikha aunty, Anuradha aunty and mom in what was some weird kind of white space. I was stark naked and lying on what looked like one those long psychiatrist chairs sporting a massive hard on. Mom and her friends were in their birthday suits as well.

They approached towards where I was and started caressing different avenues of my body. Bharti aunty was licking my toes, Shikha aunty was sitting on me with my face stuffed directly into her pussy, mom was massaging my thighs with some kind of oil as Anuradha aunty was giving me head. I didn't understand what was going on and why these women were doing this to me. But I liked what they were doing! I felt as if I was floating in the sky and going through the seventh heaven of sexual pleasure.

Then, I let out a huge grunt as I came directly into Anuradha aunty's mouth. I heard a lot of loud moans simultaneously along with my grunt as I felt all four women Cumming along with me.

Suddenly, I felt a stinging pain on my penis as if someone had bit me. I let out a small scream and felt myself suddenly transported out of the white space and saw all the women bar Anuradha aunty disappear. Anuradha aunty still had my dick in her mouth and was looking directly into my eyes.

I didn't realize what the hell was happening until I came to my senses and finally realized that I had been dreaming about having the sexual encounter with all four women at the same time. But, Anuradha aunty was really lying in bed next to me and giving me a blowjob.

My eyes widened with alarm but I could not say anything. Both of us looked into each other's eyes for what was probably a couple of minutes but felt like eternity before I slowly blurted out "What are you doing?"

She didn't say a word and released her oral grip from my cock and slowly slid down next to me and started unbuttoning my shirt.

I was still dazed as to what the fuck was really going on.

She sensed my anxiety and the questioning look on my face and said "Sahil, please let me do this. I need you right now and I know you're liking this too. So keep mum and lets have some fun."

With that she planted a deep kiss on my lips. Her lips felt like strawberry as she drilled her tongue down m throat. And I liked what I was feeling. Our tongues intertwined with each other performing oral acrobats. She had started rubbing her hands on my now bare and slightly hairy chest.

Needless to say, this gave me a giant boner as Anuradha aunty continued kissing the side of my neck and slowly moved down towards my chest planting kisses along the way. She kept rubbing my stomach which made me feel really good.

As she kept rubbing me and kissing my chest her hand accidentally touched my now erect penis. She suddenly stopped and looked at it. She didn't say a single word but the look in her eyes told me everything. She was looking at my dick with such intense lust that it sent a couple of shivers down my spine. She didn't look like a "lady" anymore. Instead she now looked like a wild vixen who would do unspeakable things to her prey. I was turned on like hell. But, instead of a making a move just then, I laid still waiting to see what she would do.

She crawled down the south end of the bed slowly. I could see her buttocks jiggling through her red night gown in my face as she approached my member.

Her face was very close to my member and I could feel her warm breath on the tip of my dick. This made my dick throb. She looked like a wild animal smelling the body of its prey.

I wondered if she was alright.

Suddenly, she let out a slow sensual moan and lurched at my dick. She started kissing it from base to tip. Her kisses weren't the slow sensual types but of the wild and animalistic passion types. Then she went from kissing it to alternating between stroking it and kissing it. I was feeling great. But I was a little worried to as she was literally starting to hurt my penis.

"Hey, relax" I said "Take it easy, you're starting to hurt me."

She immediately relaxed a bit and said "Oh, I am sorry, it's just that I can't control myself when I see a large and inviting cock like yours. I'll take it easy."

She continued her previous activity of stroking an kissing my cock albeit, at a slower pace.

Then without a warning, she wrapped her beautiful mouth around the tip of my penis and slowly nibbled at it. It tickled a bit but felt so good that my body started to vibrate and gyrate with pleasure. She continued nibbling and sucking the tip of my penis but somehow didn't go in for yet another blowjob. I guess she didn't do it because she already had done that earlier.

My moans started getting louder and louder

"OH, ANURADHA AUNTY, OHHHH.... I AM FEELING SO GREAAAT... SUCK ME... SUCK ME... YOU BITCH... SUCK ME..."

I was losing it and felt as if I would come soon.

She realized what I was feeling and suddenly stopped sucking my cock and said.

"Now that we're all warmed up, let's fuck."

With that, she slowly got up on the bed and positioned herself on top of me. She was going for the cowgirl position. She took my standing member and slowly guided me inside her. The feeling was just unbelievable.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 29-03-2019, 11:25 AM