Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet

CHAPTER 08.1

Anuradha aunty and I were alone at the farm house.

"Well, I guess that just leaves the two of us here?" I said

"Yeah" said Anuradha aunty. "What should we do?"

"I think I need to dry myself first. I got wet when I went out to check on the SUV." I said

Anuradha aunty looked at me in a way which I thought was quite weird. She scanned me from head to toe and said "I think you need to change. Your clothes are very wet. If you don't change, you could get sick."

"But I don't have any extra clothes. We came here for a few hours only so I didn't bring along any extra clothes." I replied

"Don't worry Sahil. Samir leaves a few pairs of clothes here just in case we suddenly plan to come here. I think his clothes will fit you. Let me go and check his wardrobe."

She went upstairs to the master bedroom and came back in a couple of minutes with a shirt and pyjama. It looked like it would probably fit me.

"Here, try this on. See if it fits" she said.

I took the clothes and went into the downstairs bedroom which was adjacent to the dining room and change into the shirt and pyjama. The shirt fit me nicely but the pyjama was an inch or two shorter and a little tight in the crotch. Luckily, my underwear didn't get wet and was wearable. I couldn't think about using Samir uncle's underwear too.
I came out of the room and saw Anuradha aunty sitting on the dining table reading some magazine. As soon as I came out, she turned her head towards me and scanned me yet again in what I again thought was a weird way. Then again, I thought I was thinking too much and went and sat down on next to her.

She didn't say a word. She turned her attention back to the magazine. It was GQ. She didn't look at me, kept her eyes on the magazine and behaved like she was reading it and said "I think there is a small problem."

"What problem?" I asked

"Well, the bed in master bedroom upstairs is broken. Samir's nephew had come last week with his friends in the weekend over her and had a sleepover. Those scoundrels broke the bed while doing God knows what!" she said with a tinge of frustration in her voice.

"Oh. Ok. Then I think I can sleep on the sofa in the living room and you can take the downstairs bedroom." I said.

"Oh, don't be silly. The sofa is too small for you and plus, you might roll down and fall from it during the night. Samir slept there in the afternoon one day while watching TV and fell down on the marble floor. He was lucky he didn't break anything." She replied with what I sensed to be a deep concern in his voice.

"Then what should we do Anuradha aunty?" I asked

"Well, I think there is only thing that can be done. The both of us will have to sleep in the downstairs bedroom" she said

"How will we do that. There are no sofas or extra mattresses with you. Are they? I asked a bit puzzled at her proposal.

"No, there aren't any sofas or mattresses. We will have to sleep in the same bed" she replied.

Before I could say anything else she said "Don't be uncomfortable Sahil, I am your mother's best friend. I am like your mother in many ways."

I didn't know how to react or reply to that statement. I just quietly nodded.

"Great. Now that we have that out of the way let's tell Jugnu bhaiya to make us something good for dinner. Its already 8 and he takes a long time in doing almost anything" she said smiling.

"Ok."

She called Jugnu bhaiya who was in the kitchen cutting vegetables and started instructing him on what to make for us.

At that time I noticed something about her I hadn't noticed before.

Anuradha aunty was a beautiful woman. Really beautiful. She had a pretty face. A face that exuded a type of radiance and vibrant texture that is seldom found in Indian women her age. She had a deep soothing voice and a body that most 20-something girls would kill for. And she always looked naturally beautiful because she didn't use makeup even during weddings. And the X-factor was that there was something about her that always attracted me towards her since I achieved puberty. I couldn't tell what it was, but it was just there.

"Sahil, Jugnu bhaiya will take some time to prepare dinner" she said looking at me and breaking me out of my thoughts. "Let's get something to drink. What will you have?"

"I don't drink" I said curtly.

"Oh, come on, you're 20 years old now. There is no need to be ashamed or scared of drinking as long as you don't overdo it" she said in a matter of fact way.

"Honestly, I have only tasted alcohol on two occasions and I didn't like the taste." I said.

"Really, what did you try?" she asked

"Well, I tasted beer on both occasions and it tasted like crap." I said.

"No wonder you felt like that. Beer is not a real drink. You should try some scotch whisky. That'll show you how good alcohol really is" she said laughing.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 29-03-2019, 11:23 AM