Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

"MOM" I yelled from the dining table. "I AM ALL PACKED WITH MY STUFF AND READY TO GO. WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?"

It was 2:45 already and mom was still not out of her bedroom. She was supposed to be ready half an hour ago before her friends arrived. They arrived at 2:20 all ready to go but mom was nowhere in sight. I hated when mom kept people waiting for some or the other frivolous reason.

"SORRY SORRY SORRY GIRLS" mom shouted as she quickly descended from the stairs into the waiting room to meet her friends. "I am so sorry. I was getting dressed when I got confused as to whether I should wear a blue sleeveless top with my new blue Gucci jeans or a parrot green top with full sleeves. I was so confused that I ultimately went for an orange salwar (a traditional Indian top worn by women)."

I wondered why mom made an illogical fuss on such petty issues and wasted time. She could instead devote time to something more productive once in a while.

"WOMEN!" I exclaimed mentally.

"Its OK, Its OK" said Bharti aunty. "What is 15 minutes when we are setting out on a girl's day out. Lets load all your stuff in the car and get moving. We can chat on the way."

I quietly picked up my laptop bag and mom's duffle bag and headed towards the car.

As I was stuffing the bags in the trunk of my SUV I glanced at all the four women talking to each other.

All four friends were so different yet gelled so well with each other. Shikha aunty was renowned radiologist in the city. 51 years old. She maintained herself well and looked particularly fit for her age. She wasn't that beautiful. I couldn't even imagine her as more beautiful in her youth but there was something about her. She exuded class. Something intangible yet so visible.

Bharti aunty was 49. As old as my mom but she looked like she was a few years older than that. Her particularly dusky skin had started wrinkling quite rapidly. She got married a very tender age just after she graduated with her Bachelor's in Science. She had faced some particularly tough days in her earlier life but was very prosperous now. The prosperity showed somewhat on her waistline!

The third friend Anuradha aunty was the pick of them all in my opinion. Born into a middle class family she was the only daughter of a respectable family. She married her husband Samir uncle, the only son of a filthy rich textile mill owner (textile mill owners were as good as royalty in Ahmedabad in the period from the sixties to the eighties) after a whirlwind college romance. She was by far the most attractive of the four women and also the most beautiful woman of her college. She had spent her married life in doing three things – Social work, Socializing and Exercising. A self proclaimed exercise freak she paid tremendous attention to the way she looked. And boy, all that attention and hard work had paid off. She was 51 years old but had the figure of a 24 year old model. She must have been in my opinion a nearly perfect 35-25-37 which is something most women would probably kill for at her age. She had long jet black hair which ran down to just a few inches above her waist, an achievement for an Indian woman at her age. Having a rich husband and good taste ensured that she always wore the best clothes and looked her best. Her love for animals and belief in animal rights made sure that she never used makeup as she was against animal testing of cosmetics. Even at her age she managed to turn many young heads towards her as she walked by.

And to be honest, I always had a boyish crush on her since I was 11. She was always so nice to me and was inseparable from my mother when I was young. She used to hang around a lot at my house with my mom after I was born as mom couldn't move out too much due to me and her domestic responsibilities. Anuradha aunty didn't need to bother with such responsibilities as she had no children and her house was maintained by an army of servants and cooks.

Finally, all of us settled down in the car. Mom sat next to me in the front seat and the others scrambled in the middle seat of the SUV.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 29-03-2019, 11:19 AM