Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
CHAPTER 08

Mom and I lied next to each other in her bed that she shared with dad. It was just so nice. I still could not believe what had transpired. I had lost my virginity to my mother. My mother had given me a blowjob and then I had fucked her till we both came together. Magical to say the least.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. We realized that dad had come back and scrambled to get clothed quickly.

Luckily, dad never suspected anything.

##

It had been a terrible year. My dad's company which manufactured textiles had faced a tremendous slump due to the global financial crisis. He had to meet a lot of payments and cash was limited. So he laid off a nearly a 100 workers which caused a strike. One thing led to another and the security officer had to be called. The factory was shut down for four weeks on court orders which led dad's company to lose even more orders as existing clients moved to other manufacturers.

Dad could not afford that and so he set off to the UK to meet his biggest clients and persuade them to support him instead of shifting their orders.

That left mom and I alone in the house.

All the happenings of the past few weeks had taken its effect on mom and I. Mom was obviously perplexed at dad's situation. She felt like she couldn't do anything to help dad other than giving him moral support. I felt somewhat similar was I was too young to help dad out in any real way. Plus, I was studying full time in my computer engineering course.

Luckily there is something in life called friends.

--

Two days after dad left for the UK, we received a call.

"Hello", said a female voice.

"Hello, yes who is this?" I said.

"SAHIL!" exclaimed Bharti aunty from the other end. I got who she was on hearing that slightly irritating high pitched shriek. She has a unique nasal voice which at times can be quite irritating despite sounding somewhat cute most of the time.

"Yes, Bharti aunty." I said calmly.

She said "Sahil, please give the phone to your mom. I have some great news for her.. and you too."

I wondered what she was talking about. I called out loudly to mom who was in the kitchen talking to our house maid. "MOM, ITS BHARTI AUNTY. SHE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU."

Hearing Bharti aunty's name mom nearly sprinted out of kitchen to take her call.

Slightly amused at seeing her reaction I handed mom the landline receiver. Bharti aunty, Shikha aunty, Anuradha aunty and my mom SHRUTI were old college friends. And even after reaching their late 40s and 50s they could not resist the urge to behave like bubbly college girls of 18 around each other.

"HIIII BHARTI" mom nearly screamed on the phone much to disdain. I always hate when anyone shouts on the phone. It's a personal quirk. Don't ask.

I stood next to mom wondering what was so important that Bharti aunty was so exuberant on the phone.

Mom didn't speak a word after her initial 'Hi Bharti' and was listening to what Bharti aunty was saying. Her face had started to slowly light up with happiness.

I didn't know yet what mom was so happy about but I was glad to see her face smiling after such a long time. The last few weeks with dad's ordeals were rough on her.

Then mom said on the phone "That's just great Bharti. Just great. You girls are my best friends. Thank you so much. I'll talk to Sahil. See you Saturday afternoon."

Mom turned towards me. Happy as a bird she chirped "Sahil, this is just great. Shikha, Anuradha and Bharti know what has been going on with your dad's business and all. They know it has been a few bad weeks for me. So they offered to take me to Anuradha's farm house in Sanand on Saturday afternoon. We'll spend the evening there and come back late in the evening."

"That sounds great mom. It'll be like your old college days. You girls will have a blast." I said genuinely happy to see that my mom's friends were making this great gesture towards her.

"But, Sahil there is one thing you need to help me out with" mom said.

"Sure mom. Anything"

"Actually, the thing is that Anuradha's farm house is in Sanand. You might remember it. You visited it last a few years ago at the new year's party. The roads leading to the farm house horrible especially this time in monsoon. Plus, we have to pass through a couple of villages on our way. And Shikha is a little scared of coming back at night. You know how it is in those areas with highway robbers." Said mom.

"Yeah, So?" I asked mom

"So, Sahil we girls want you to come along with us to the farm house and then drive us back. With a young man at our side, there won't be any problems." Mom said. She sounded like she was kind of pleading me to come.

"But mom" I said a little annoyed "What will I do at Anuradha aunty's farm house? You girls will be there for at least six or seven hours talking about your gossip and stuff. What am I supposed to do in the meantime?"

Mom made a face like she was about to cry and said "Sahil, please do this for my sake. You know how it has been since the last few weeks. I need a change and so do you. You can take your laptop and do your college work from there. And take a few movies with you too in case you get bored working."

I knew mom had a point. Even I needed a change and as it is I didn't have anything else to do in the weekend except work on college projects and assignments. I could work from there just as well.

"OK OK mom" I said "I will come to the farm house with you girls. Just don't bother me too much. I need to work".

Mom's face lit up again. "Great!" she exclaimed. "Thank you Sahil. This really means a lot to me. I'll call the girls and tell them that you've agreed to come. We'll leave at 2:30 in the afternoon on Saturday."
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 29-03-2019, 11:18 AM