Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
CHAPTER 07

Mom said that that was the first lesson. My next lesson would be intercourse itself.

My member rose up hearing those words coming from my mother.

Mom hadn't undressed yet.

She slowly undressed herself and was completely naked except her panties. Her breasts were spotless and magnificent. They were almost perfectly perky and given her age that in itself was an accomplishment.

She invited me to come towards her and remove her panties.

I knelt down towards her crotch and slowly removed her panties for her. The slightly pungent smell emanating from her pussy sent shivers down my spine. I could now see that her pussy was completely shaved. I couldn't see that the earlier night while I was filming mom and dad having sex due to the darkness.

Mom slowly sat down on the bed and then lay on her back. She told me to get on top of her missionary style. I complied.

Then she took my again throbbing penis and guided it to her pussy.

My cock slowly entered her now self lubricated pussy. The feeling was amazing. I had lost my virginity to my mother. My dick had entered the cavern it emerged from 20 years ago. What a feeling it was!

I slowly stroked in and out as per my mother's instructions and fought the urge to move in with faster strokes. This helped me as I could last longer.

I knelt down and French kissed my mother as I continued stroking her.

This lasted for a few minutes until I felt strong contractions enveloping my cock. My mom's walls were contracting tightly around it. Mom had started shaking feverishly. I realized she was cumming.

My cock could not hold out to this onslaught and gave in by unloading a cumsplash into my mother's pussy.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 29-03-2019, 11:15 AM