Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
##

CHAPTER 03

After more than two months of this radical change in the behaviour of my parents to each other my curiosity of what was going on between them reached a fever pitch. I wanted to get to the bottom of this and know what the hell was going on. I had an inkling that this must have something to do with their counselling with Dr. Shah but I never asked them as I considered this to be a private matter between them. They too, never told me anything about Dr. Shah's sessions.

I had read in many relationship and sex columns in magazines and newspapers that sex is one of the most powerful tools to replenish the charm and excitement in a relationship. And given the way my folks were behaving, I suspected something "sexual" was afoot in changing their attitudes towards each other. But I didn't know exactly what it was!

One fateful Saturday night I decided to find out! My parents, even in their tougher times always made it a point to go out with friends Saturday night and have a good time. But since, the counselling started they hardly went out on Saturday evenings. They locked themselves inside their rooms after dinner. At first, I thought this was kind of strange but soon realized that they were probably screwing their brains out!

Our house was a two storeyed building with both our rooms on the second floor with a common balcony which could be entered into by two separate doors in both our rooms. That meant I could go to my parents' room from the balcony if they hadn't locked it.

Being the master planner that I was I made sure that their balcony door remained unlocked from the inside. I maintained a spare key for their balcony door just in case they re-locked it from inside before starting their "session".

As luck was on my side, my parents did not bother to check their balcony door from the inside before getting into each other's pants that night. Like clockwork, they locked each themselves into their bedroom at 9 pm. I could see from my side of the balcony that their lights went out at around 9:20. The games had begun!

I made my move around 9:45 when I slowly tiptoed towards my parents' bedroom from the balcony. I slowly opened the door making sure there was no noise. The curtains were closed so no light from the outside could penetrate into the room. My parents' bedroom was divided into two parts, one was their personal living room and the other was their bedroom. The balcony opened into their living room. So there was no imminent danger of them seeing me.

Making sure I did not crash with anything I managed to reach their bedroom end which was separated from the living room only by a large curtain. As I reached the curtain I could hear some pretty heavy thuds and panting. Yes! My parents were fucking. This strangely turned me on as I hadn't thought of my parents as sexual people until then.

I got a boner!

I slowly took a sneak peak out of the side of the curtain wanting to get a glimpse of my parents. And hell, it was a treat. My dad was on top of my mom in the missionary position and humping her like crazy. Mom had her legs crossed around dad's ass and was slowly moaning. I didn't know my dad could hump like that as he wasn't the type would exercise a lot. But he was humping my mom like a teenager. The moonlight from the corner of a window on the opposite side of the room made it easy for me to see them as it was pitch dark otherwise.

I could see mom's the expressions on mom's face which ranged from immense pleasure to pure animalistic lust. She was biting her lips and moaning. Her manicured nails were buried in my father's back who was now groaning louder and louder like some wild animal experiencing pain and pleasure at the same time.

My cock was as hard as it could ever be. I fought the urge to masturbate myself by concentrating on the scene in front of me. But it was too much for me to fight the urge to jerk my thing. I knew it was dangerous to jerk myself off as even the slightest mistake would get me caught. Imagining what would happen next was enough to make me successfully prevent jerking off.

Instead, I had a better idea. I wanted to do this since so long to someone. I did not know it would be my parents. I always had a thing for voyeurism and exhibitionism. So I took out my camera (ironically gifted by my parents on my 19th birthday), put it on video mode with night vision and started filming my parents having passionate intercourse with each other. Yes, even I thought I was a sick bastard.

Ironically that turned me on even more!!

Dad kept on humping my mother meanwhile. After a while they stopped. Dad got up from top of her and mom got up as well. Dad rested on his back and mom got on top of him. It was time for mom to become a cowgirl and ride my dad's cock.

Now I got a good glimpse of mom's body. She had almost perfect 34 boobs, a slightly large but attractive ass and the sight of her breasts bouncing up and down riding my father's tool was beyond words. I nearly came right then and there. I was capturing all of this on the camera.

I kept on checking the camera to see if the night vision was functioning properly. The greenish hue of the picture of my parents fucking reminded me of the Paris Hilton sex tape. Only this was much much better!

After around ten or twelve minutes of my mom's riding, dad yelled "SHRUTI I'm gonna cum". My mom immediately got off him and without any delay took my dad's manhood into her mouth. I got a look at my dad's cock for just a fraction of a second. It wasn't that big but it had decent enough girth. My mom took it all in and started giving him head. She kept on licking the tip of his cock until my dad swirled violently before giving out a big groan and shooting all his load in mom's mouth. She greedily milked his cock until every drop was out. She swallowed it all.

They kept on panting given the marathon session that they had just gone through. My dad got up and buried his head in my mom's privates. I couldn't make out whether she was shaved or not in the darkness but I could sure as hell hear her loud moans. It only took dad a few minutes before my mom came. Dad moaned a little and then buried his head even deeper to soak in mom's juices. He made slurping sounds and licked off mom's juices. He was behaving like a greedy animal consumed with lust for its fellow mate.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 29-03-2019, 11:04 AM