Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
I finished reading the email a third time and was wild with arousal. I had already jacked off twice to it already. The mental image of Menaka, clad in just her undies, masturbating using our watchman's knee and then jacking him off.....mindblowing! I realized that I did not feel any jealousy anymore and was in fact rooting for Dara to go all the way with my wife soon. Considering the pace at which things were going, maybe it would happen the very next day. I wished there was a way I could see all this happening instead of just reading descriptions.

I sent Menaka a short reply saying I loved everything she had written, that I loved her a lot, and was glad she was finding some spontaneous pleasure. I thought about adding that if she wanted to go all the way, she had my blessings, but then decided against it. I did not want her to do anything obligated by my desires.

The next 36 hours or so crept by very slowly. I had a tough time focusing on my work and my mind kept going back to what was happening in Mumbai. Finally when we reached another coverage zone, I excitedly refreshed my inbox and was delighted to see an email from Menaka. It had arrived almost a day ago. Eagerly,I opened it and started reading.

Email 2
----------------------------------------

Dearest Prakash

Thank you so much for your understanding and enthusiastic email. It meant a lot. I thought you might be angry with me. Having your support makes it easy for me to deal with my guilt and shame.

Guilt and shame are the theme of this email. After what I did, when my mind returned to normal, I was filled with an overwhelming sense of self-loathing. Typing it all outin an email for you only made that sense stronger. I kept tossing and turning all night, barely able to sleep. The next morning when I was dropping Ayan for his school bus, I kept praying that the watchmen wouldn't be there. But of course they were.

Banke had a smile on his face as he stared at me. Dara was standing with his hands folded and a wide grin on his face. I tried to avoid eye contact. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dara raise his right knee and then slap his thigh a few times. At this, Banke burst out laughing.

I felt my face go hot with consternation as I not only relived the shame of what I had done, but also felt new shame and anger at the fact that Dara had obviously told everything to Banke. Dara had assured me of Banke's discretion, but how could I trust him?

I stopped at the corner of our lane with Ayan. The bus finally arrived. I led him onto the bus and it drove off. I turned around. I could see Dara standing outside the gate looking in my direction. I felt another pang of shame and guilt. And I took an impulsive decision. There was an empty rickshaw passing by. I hailed it and got in.

"Where to, madam?" he asked.

My mind was blank. I finally said,

"Inorbit mall."

Long story short, I did not find myself up to the task of facing Dara again at least today. I went to the mall, shopped around a little, browsed a few books, watched a movie, had lunch, doing everything on my own. I called up mom and talked to her. By the time it was late afternoon, I still didn't feel like going home. So I took a rickshaw to Ayan's school. Picked him up after his day ended, and took him to the park. Then to Juhu beach. Then showed him a cartoon movie. It was past 10 PM by the time we got home.

Dara wasn't around. Banke was busy talking to someone at the other end of the compound. He didn't notice me as I quickly led Ayan to the lift. At home, I put a tired Ayan to bed. Now I am writing you this email and then I am going to sleep.

Before you ask......what about tomorrow? I don't know. Spending a normal day has made me a feel a lot better already. I'll decide tomorrow what to do tomorrow

Love you
Menaka
xoxo

-------------------------------

I could not help but feel a sense of anti-climax because of this email. I had expected something much more.....explosive. But she had taken a day's break for her games. Not that I could blame her. Menaka was a shy demure small town middle class girl at heart. Even with me, exploring her sexuality had been a long slow journey. Just the strides she had made so far with Dara were huge. It was understandable if she wanted to slow things down a little and introspect.

I was about to log off and go back to work when suddenly I saw an alert at the corner of the screen. Menaka had logged on to Skype! I checked my watch. It was around 1 AM in India. had she logged on hoping to find me? Our ship was moving pretty fast, so before we moved out of the coverage zone, I dialed Menaka.

The Skype tone rang a couple of times before the call was declined. I thought it was a network problem. I tried again. Disconnected again. I was about to try a third time when Menaka sent a chat message.

- He's here right now. Can't do video or voice.

I was stunned! Granted that the email I had just read was sent a day ago. But still, going from that to having him in our apartment in the middle of the night within 24 hours? What had I missed?

- WTF?????

is all I could type.

And then the prompt under the chat window that Menaka was typing something seemed to last for an eternity as I waited for some clarification on exactly what the hell was going on.

Finally the message from Menaka popped up in its entirety

- I was sleeping when the door bell rang repeatedly. I went to answer it and Dara was standing outside, covered in sweat. It's an unusually humid night here. He asked if he could take a bath at our house because the tap downstairs wasn't working. I was puzzled, asked why he needed to have a bath this late at night. He smiled and said it was because he had just spent an hour having sex with Vimla on the roof. And then as he stepped closer, I could smell the combination of sex juices on him. He smiled again and said he was feeling very sticky and could I please allow him to have a bath. I reluctantly let him in.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM