Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
After Dara left, I stripped naked and masturbated three times on our bed. I kept replaying everything we had done and the kinkiness of the situation. After bringing myself off all those times, I felt a little sleepy so I took a nap without putting my clothes back on.

I was awakened by the sound of the doorbell. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost noon. I dragged myself off the bed, still feeling a little groggy. It was only after I walked out to the living room that I realized I was fully naked. A part of me was tempted to open the door like that, but it seemed too big of a step.

I recalled Dara's instructions and for some reason felt resentful that he should be telling me what to wear and what not to wear. So I went to the kitchen, and put the whole sari back on before going to answer the door. When I finally opened the door, Dara pushed it roughly, closed it behind him and with a surly expression said,

"What took you so long?"

I was pissed with his tone of voice. So I replied,

"I was sleeping. What do you want?"

He smiled and put his arms around me.

"You know what I want, memsaab. But will you give it to me?"

"Don't be oversmart!" I shook his arms off.

"Why are you fully dressed? I thought I told you to be topless and take of your sari." he tugged at my pallu, making me spin a little as a couple of layers of the sari came off.

"Dara, stop it!" I yanked at the sari and wrapped it around me again. "You can say whatever you want. I am not going to obey you. Don't forget your place."

"Fine." he shrugged and plonked himself on the couch. I glared at him, then went and sat next to him.

He put his arm around and shoulder and gently pulled me towards him so I was leaning against his body. For the next few minutes, he kissed me on the neck and cheeks and got me a little worked up. So when he tried to take my pallu off this time, I didn't resist. Soon he had me topless and only in my petticoat. I expected him to take his dick out but he didn't.

Instead turned 90 degrees facing me and started kissing me passionately on the lips. With practice, he was actually getting a lot better at it. His hands though, didn't maul my boobs as usual. He kept one hand behind my head holding me in the kiss and his other hand started slowly caressing my thigh. I shuddered as his touch, even through the petticoat fabric, mad me break out into goosebumps. Part of me wanted to stop him, but I reasoned that as long as he confined himself to the thighs, it was okay. We made out like that, him caressing my thighs while kissing me on the lips and stroking my neck. Soon I was breathing quite heavily.

"Memsaab." he said between kisses.

"Hmmm?"

"Please let me take off your petticoat."

I just shook my head, and that too tentatively, because honestly, I was now craving for his touch on my bare thighs.

"Please." and then kissing again.

I shook my head again, but even more tentatively.

"I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

I said nothing and kept kissing him. I put one hand on his lean muscular shoulders and rubbed them. After a minute or so of making out, Dara moved his hand from my thigh slowly up to the waist and to the petticoat knot. I moved a hand and put it on top of his. We stared into each other's eyes, our breathing heavy and our faces slightly sweaty. After about twenty seconds of the staring contest, I took my hand away.

He smiled and pulled at the string. I didn't protest. He put a fingers inside the waistband and loosened it. I found my hips rising by themselves to help him slip off the penultimate article of clothing covering my modesty.

"Red undies. Nice." he tried to touch my pussy mound, but I said,

"Not there."

"Okay, okay." he said and resumed stroking my thigh, this time making direct contact with my skins. I felt a jolt surge through me at his touch. I realized that I was letting things go a lot farther than I would have ideally wanted.

Suddenly he stopped kissing me, took his hand off my thighs, and sat back. I stared at him, breathing heavily.

"Straddle me." he said, tugging at my arm.

I don't know why, but I felt myself compelled to obey him. I got up and put my knees outside his thighs on the couch cushion facing him. Then I lowered myself into his lap, and we started kissing. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. I could feel his erection through his pants poking against the crotch of my panties. I shifted slightly to avoid that direct contact but it was still rubbing against my thighs.

I moved a little more until my crotch was resting on his right thigh. I took my right leg and put it between his legs. In this position, the curve of his thigh fit perfectly again the junction of my thighs. very snug fit. And before I knew it.......god this is so embarrassing.....before I knew it, I started moving my hips up and down his thighs, more or less dry humping him.

The friction that this motion caused with his thighs, even through the fabric of my panties and of his pants, was beginning to affect my clitoris. I started moaning with every stroke. Dara, for a change seemed taken aback. He was a passive participant and I was the one doing all the work, kissing him, rubbing his hair, and of course, dry humping his thigh. But he soon recovered his wits.

"Memsaab, there are easier ways to do this."

"Shut up!" I said in a voice so hoarse that I couldn't believe it was mine.

I was rocking back and forth and sideways, the friction was feeling great against my clit. The pleasure wave was building up. And that's when Dara decided he had enough license to try something else. He calmly slipped one hand down the back of my panties and grabbed my right as cheek. I was too far along to be scandalized or stop him. Honestly, if he had had more, I probably wouldn't have stopped him. But he contented himself with fondling the naked skin of my ass while I dry humped his thigh.

The feel of his rough fingers massaging my ass directly also had an additional effect on me. Within a minute, the orgasm hit. And I moaned my way through it, continuing to ride his thigh. It lasted for a good 15 seconds or so. And when it subsided, I just plonked my head on his shoulder and hugged him tight.

"That was interesting." Dara said kissing me. "Don't think I've ever seen a woman do that before."

"I've never done it either." I said, suddenly filled with shame that I had just orgasmed in front of this lowly watchman.

"My turn." he said and unzipped his pants. His dick sprang out.

And sitting on his right thigh, with my head on his shoulder and kissing him like a teenager, I jacked him off.

He left to return to his job. I cleaned his cum off the floor again, making a mental note that next time I should have a napkin or a towel handy.

Sot hat's what happened today. He didn't return the rest of the day.

I am a little freaked out, Prakash. What I spontaneously did......felt so cheap and trashy. I am contemplating just shutting this whole experiment down before I go too far.

Love You
Menaka
-------------------------------------
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM