Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
The events spanning the next week or so are best described by just copy-pasting Menaka's emails here. I will leave out the mundane parts related to our family and other stuff.

Email 1

Dearest Prakash

I know you must be curious to hear what happened next with Dara. As you wanted, I have decided to describe everything in as much detail as I can.

Today after I was returning from dropping Ayan off at the school bus, Dara just tagged along with me. I felt very uncomfortable at the idea of riding the lift back with him to our apartment. What if some of the neighbors saw? I said this to Dara but he ignored it. His cockiness is getting out of hand. Luckily, no one saw us in the lift and even on our floor, none of the other apartment doors were open.

When we entered the apartment, Dara immediately lunged at me and grabbed me in an embrace. I was wearing a sari. I squirmed and fought him off saying he should at least give me some time to finish up chores in the kitchen. He kissed me on the cheek, squeezed my boobs, and let me go. As I went to the kitchen, he strode to the couch, picked up the remote and turned the TV on. He sat there watching TV masterfully as if he owned the place while I cleaned up after breakfast in the kitchen. A few minutes later, he came into the kitchen and watched me work.

"Yesterday was amazing." he said. "That glimpse of your perfect ass was so intoxicating that I fucked Vimla three times on the roof last night."

I said nothing, just kept wiping the counter.

"I know you are jealous of her but...."

"I am NOT jealous." I interrupted him.

"You are right to be jealous." he ignored me and continued. "You are such a pristine beauty with the perfect body. She is lumpy and a little ugly. And there are pimples on her ass. It's not smooth, creamy, and round like yours."

I felt my ears burn at how brazenly and shamelessly he was discussing my body as if it were a piece of meat.

"But Vimla gives me access to her cunt, and that's what matters." he stepped close to me and put his arm around my waist. "If you change your mind about that, I promise I will be faithful to you and only you."

"You're out of your mind." I pushed his arm away and started washing my hands.

He pulled me against him and then pushed me towards the wall.

"Memsaab, why are you being so coy?"

He then planted his thin lips on mine and kissed me hard. To be honest, I had been craving his touch too so as long as the physical action started, my resentment at his cockiness melted away. In fact, like I said yesterday, it might even have played a role in my arousal.

His hands moved fast, pulling down my pallu and unhooking my blouse in the back. He also deftly unhooked the bra and before I knew it, in a matter of seconds, he'd gotten me topless. He put one hand on my left breast and squeezed it really hard.

"Owww! Not so hard!" I broke the kiss and complained.

He adjusted the strength of his squeezing and mauled my boobs. And soon I noticed that the bulge in his pants rubbing against my thigh was growing. I blushed with shame and a bit of arousal as I remembered how I had jacked him off and how he had cum on my boobs. I remembered how different it looked from yours. How thick it was. I didn't even realize when my hand found its way to his pants and unzipped them.

"Good girl!" Dara patted my cheek, happy that I was taking an initiative.

"Don't get any ideas." I said, but I wasn't sure what that even meant when I had fished out his dick like a street whore.

He then turned me around so I was facing away from him and put both his hands on my naked tits. He moved his hips a little to the side so his erect dick was rubbing against my right hip. I reached back and started jacking it off.

For a few moments, we were in a state of mutually provided physical bliss. I loved his he kissed my neck, occasionally pecking at my cheeks and lips. His fingers were skillfully flicking my nipples and pinching them, making them really erect. he also ran his nails all over my bare flat stomach which also for some reason gave me goosebumps. All this while, I was jacking him off. He would occasionally give me instructions like,

"Looser grip.....now play with the balls.....now a little faster....."

Dara was running both his hands all over my chest and stomach. I was almost in a trance, and doing this, especially in the kitchen, was making me feel very kinky. I could feel a definite wetness down there. And just as I was thinking about that, Dara slid one hand down inside the sari and took out the tucked portion.

"What are you doing????" I protested, letting go of his dick as his the loosened.

"Just the sari memsaab.....I promise....I'll keep the petticoat on."

I tried to reach for the folds and tuck them back in, but it was too late because Dara was deftly unraveling the sari layer by layer.

"Promise?" I breathlessly asked.

"Promise!" he said.

And I got back to jacking his dick off as the sari came off completely and fell down. I was now in our kitchen, topless, with only a petticoat and panties on, getting felt up by our gurkha watchman as I jacked off his dick. Can you imagine that, Prakash? Does it turn you on? Once my sari was off, he also tried a couple of times to feel up my crotch but I kept moving his hand back up. But I will tell you, his touch, even over two layers of clothing, felt really good on my pussy mound.

"Ummmhhhh....I am very close..." Dara moaned after a couple of minutes as I had been jacking him off really fast.

He tried to take my hand off his dick like the last time. But this time I didn't let go. I didn't want a repeat of the last time. I kept pumping his dick until it was about to spurt and then aimed it at the floor. He shot several gobs of semen all over our kitchen floor, and some drops even fell on my sari even though I had tried to aim away from it.

After Dara finished cumming, he let go of me. I stepped forward and started picking up my bra and blouse.

"Please....just.....stay like that for a while."

He asked so sweetly and politely that I agreed. I gathered my clothes in a bunch and put them on the counter. Then I got a rag, got on my hands and knees and started cleaning his cum from the floor. It looked.....somehow denser than yours. As I cleaned, my boobs hung and swayed, and Dara commented on how good they looked. He also spanked my ass once, but after a stern look from me, didn't try it again.

"Memsaab, I love a woman in a sari, but isn't it a little inconvenient if we are going to do this often?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean.....takes so much time to take off and then put on. Even salwar kurta is very inconvenient. Why don't you wear western clothes?"

"I don't have too many western clothes." I replied.

"Whatever you have. Just a suggestion." he said. Walking out of the kitchen, he added, "I will be back at noon when I have a little break. It will be good if you strip down to the way you are so we can save time."

Again, I was struck by how cocky he was being.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 5 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM