Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
(19-02-2021, 02:29 PM)RaviShikha Wrote: You will find this story on Kindle as an ebook but with a revised and expanded version. I am the original author (Ravi Shikha), and the version published here is an *earlier* edit of the story now on Kindle. The kindle ebook version is an advanced edition of the story and carries the plot much much forward. It is now available for a price less than the price of coffee in a coffee shop, or for free if you subscribe to the Kindle monthly membership option.
I will continue to publish installments of the older version of the story on this site but will stop at a certain point where the readers will feel the story has reached a certain ending. I think of it like a Season 1 of a web series. The Kindle ebook however (already published) takes the story through to Season 2.
It is upto readers if they want to read an installment by installment version of an older edit of the story upto Season 1 here, or whether they want to pay for a coffee equivalent and buy the ebook and ready at leisure both Season 1 and Season 2 (and with edits).
Please read my signature. I have disclosed that I have started publishing stories elsewhere (Amazon). I believe this is fair to both sets of readers - those who come to this website and read installment by installment, as well as those who want to pay a little bit and read the entire story in one shot! The title of the book remains the same - "Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant". If you have any queries, please PM me!

Very fair Ravi. Will buy the book... 

Keep rocking.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by gyaneeguru - 19-02-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM