Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
Ten minutes later, Shobha finished her shower and stepped out of the bathroom, her hair wet and shampooed, wrapped in just a towel.

She had deliberately taken her time, knowing fully well that Chetan's ardour had cooled along with his discharge and that the romp had to come to a disappointing and unexpected sudden end. The memory of Chetan humping her on their bed and in presence of a stunned Bhola had, of course, aroused her even more that the actual sex itself. Looking past a panting Chetan's shoulder, she remembered making eye contact with Bhola. She revelled in the glazed look in Bhola's eye as he shamelessly massaged his cock over his shorts, unblinkingly watching his saheb ravish his beautiful naked mistress. This voyeurism aroused Shobha even more than the sex with her husband and she savoured the sexual power she held over both of them. She was disappointed when Chetan came too quickly, but with her husband fucking her in plain sight of her servant, she knew a taboo had been broken and new vistas to pleasure opened for future exploration.  

As she walked into the bedroom, she was not surprised to see Chetan gently snoring. That was precisely why she took her time in the shower. She had to resist the urge to use her fingers to pleasure herself. For her husband, the day may have ended but for her the night had just begun. She knew that a long day at work, a couple of strong drinks and sex were as good as sleeping pills for Chetan.

She dropped her towel and gently climbed, naked, on to the bed on her knees, careful not to wake him up. As always, Chetan was naked, sleeping on his back, gently snoring through a half open mouth and with the bed sheet partly covering his hairy, protuberant  belly  Shobha gently pulled down the bed sheet until Chetan's flaccid cock came into view. His cock was covered with the dried up mix of his cum and her own juices. His cock looked so cute, she thought nestling for rest against his balls much like it's spent owner. She was tempted to grab it and fondle it but she didn't want to wake him up.

I want a different cock in my hand for tonight, she thought, giggling to herself.

She replaced the bedsheets gently covering Chetan's modesty, dimmed the bedroom lights, quietly got off the the bed  careful not to disturb her slumbering husband. Stark naked, ignoring the wet towel that lay on the floor, she tip toed her way out of the bedroom.

"Jharkhand, here I come!", she thought smiling to herself.
Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 3 users Like RaviShikha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 16-02-2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM