Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"So what happened next?" I asked.

"I rushed down to our flat. Ayan was still sleeping. I washed my hands and changed out of that stained sari. That's when the bell rang. I went to open it and it was Dara with Banke behind him. I only opened the door half a foot and asked Dara what he wanted. He was smirking and saying shouldn't we finish what we started. I just slammed the door shut. I was really shaken up by what had happened."

"Understandable."

"Next day when I was taking Ayan to the school bus, both Dara and Banke were standing by the gate. Dara had a smug expression on his face and Banke was suppressing a smile. I assumed that Dara had told him everything that had happened between us. And maybe that maid Vimla too. With these many people knowing, you know how the rumor mills work. I was worried that my reputation would be destroyed forever."

"Was? So you aren't anymore?" I was feeling conflicted. On one hand, the scene she described seemed intensely kinky to me. On the other hand, it was okay to do such things in secret behind closed doors, but if news of this spread, really, it could create a lot of problems.

"I still am a little bit. But later Dara came to our place and assured me that Banke had promised to keep his mouth shut. And that he hadn't told the maid anything. I was still very tense and worried. So when he hugged me and took me in his embrace, it felt reassuring. I sat with him on the couch as he kissed me, caressed me, and tried to calm me down."

"Let me guess. he tried to push the boundaries even more."

"How did you know?"

"Hehe, not to brag, but I have seduced enough women to know that the moment they are feeling vulnerable and tense is when they crave physical comfort the most."

"Well, I am not as promiscuous as you." Menaka shot back.

"Okay okay. So what happened next?"

"I was wearing a salwar kurta. As we kissed and made out, he slipped my kurta off and I let him. A few minutes later, he took my bra off. And I was completely topless in his arms for the first time. he bit and pinched my boobs so much that they had marks all over them."

"Really? Show me!"

Menaka lowered her pallu and opened her blouse. Sure enough, there were a dozen or so hickeys all over her big boobs. The watchman had really extracted full pleasure out of them. I pictured the scene of her topless in the wiry old man's arms, getting her boobs attacked. She started closing the blouse but I begged her to keep it open.

"Some random dude is getting to leave marks on them. Can't your husband just look at them over a webcam?"

"Fine. But it feels weird." Menaka complained.

"So is there more?"

"Yes." she sighed. "After a while, he moved his hand quickly and opened the knot on my salwar. That was too much. I pushed his hand away. He complained, saying why was I being so coy. I told him that he needed to respect my pace. We argued back and forth, his hand on the waist of my salwar and my hand on top of his hand. Finally he offered a compromise. That I should use my hands to "finish what I had started yesterday"."

"You mean give him a handjob?"

"Yeah." she blushed.

"And did you?"

Her silent blushing face gave the answer. I stared at my wife, sitting there blushing with her boobs covered with hickeys. How much she had changed in just a few weeks from the demure uptight housewife she used to be. She started speaking again.

"He took out his dick...." I noticed that she used that word for the first time, "....it was hard and leaking a little. I wrapped my fingers around it and started pumping my fist up and down while he stuck to our agreement and focused on kissing me and playing with my boobs. After a while my right hand got tired so I switched to my left hand. Ten or so minutes later, he said he was very close. he moved my hand away and started jacking it off himself."

"Wait....where did he cum? On our couch? On the floor?"

"No." she coyly answered. "On my boobs."

"Wow! And you let him?"

"It's not like I wanted it. I expected he'd spurt on the floor. But at the last minute he aimed it at my chest and......." she was too bashful to complete the sentence.

So my wife's boobs had been covered not just in hickeys but also our watchman's semen! My dick was rock hard on learning of this.

"I wasn't happy. I yelled at him as I instinctively rubbed at the sticky gooey stuff with my hands. He was just smiling. I warned him never to do it again and got up to clean myself up in the bathroom when.....oh god....this is so embarrassing."

"What?"

"I forgot that Dara had untied the knot on my salwar and that I had never tied it back up. So as soon as I got up, the loose salwar gave in to gravity and fell in a bunch around my ankles. And I found myself standing there in just my panties, with my butt right in front of his face."

"FUCK! Did he...."

"Don't interrupt. And no, nothing...extreme happened as such. He cackled happily and put his hands on my hips over my panties instantly. I told him to let me go and bent down to lift up the salwar. This made my butt thrust even closer to him. Just as I was lifting the salwar, he moved one hand quickly to the back of my panties and pulled them down. He......he got to see my naked butt."

"And?"

"I finally stepped away, shook him off, pulled up my panties and salwar and ran to the bathroom. But it was very embarrassing. This guy had not seen most of my body naked."

I detected a hint of arousal mixed with the outrage that Menaka was portraying. I suspected he liked what had happened and was enjoying telling me about it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM