Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"Hey honey!" I said as her face swam into view.

"Hi." She looked a little despondent.

"So did he cave?"

"Not exactly. It's.....it's gotten a little complicated."

"How so?"

"Well, he didn't quite cave. Whenever we passed each other we would just give each other intense looks of indifference. He didn't approach me, I didn't approach him. But I guess he did decide to do something about it. Two days ago when I was returning after picking up Ayan from the school bus, I saw that Dara was standing by his shacking talking to Vimla."

"Vimla? The same one who....."

"Yes, the same maid he had been doing it with that first night. They were smiling a lot, she was giggling, and I could see that there was some sort of flirtation happening. As I walked inside the gate, Dara looked at me and gave me a sneering meaningful smile, as if to say, if you won't cooperate, I have other options. He then looked away and started talking to Vimla again. I took Ayan into the elevator and took him upstairs.I started heating milk to give him and turned the TV on for him to watch. Once I had done that, I casually strolled out to the balcony that looks over the entrance, and saw that Dara and Vimla were still talking. Dara cast a glance at me before looking away, so he knew that I was in the balcony checking on them."

"He was trying to make you jealous." I interjected.

"I guess."

"And was it working?"

Menaka was silent for a while before answering.

"Kind of. I know I had no right to feel possessive or jealous about him talking to her. In fact what they had together has been going on from before I started.....experimenting with him. But still, it bothered me. I had expected him to come crawling back. And here he was with this other woman."

"Aren't you the other woman if she has been hooking up with him from before?"

"Shut up!" Menaka pouted. "Anyway, I gave Ayan his milk and a sandwich. And then went out to the balcony again. There I saw Vimla walking away from Dara. She then turned around and held up one palm showing five fingers. Dara nodded. She entered the building. Once she left, Dara looked up at me and waved. He had the bunch of buildings keys in his hand. I just turned around and walked away. I went back inside, watched TV with Ayan. It was getting to be time for his nap, so I put him down for it after about fifteen minutes. And then went to the balcony again."

"Okay." I was very curious to hear where this was going.

"In the balcony, I saw Dara wasn't around. Banke was sitting at the watchman's chair. I looked around the building compound but didn't see Dara anywhere. Nor Vimla. So i got a little suspicious."

"They were doing it on the roof!!" I exclaimed.

"Shhh! Let me tell it my way." Menaka snapped. "Yes, I thought the same thing. So I started walking up the stairs to the roof. Sure enough, the door was ajar. I walked in but couldn't hear anything. So I walked across the roof towards the water tank behind which I had seen them last time. As I approached it, I started hearing some muffled slurping noises. When I finally turned the corner, there I saw it."

"What did you see?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM