Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
The next couple of days, we were in the dark zone again. When i finally reached an area with some connectivity, I was disappointed to see no new emails from Menaka. I logged on to Skype and pinged her but there was no response. It was the middle of the night in India and she was probably asleep. My mind kept constructing scenarios of different varieties about what had happened since.

It was another week before I actually got to speak to Menaka. This time it was on the phone.

"What's happening with the Dara situation?" I eagerly asked.

"Is that all you care about? No questions about your son?" Menaka giggled.

"Come on! Don't play with me!"

"Okay okay. What do you want to know?"

"What has happened since you sent that email? Have you slept with him yet?"

"NO!!" Menaka emphatically said. "You have such a dirty mind!"

"Then?"

"Actually, things have cooled down a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"He was getting too demanding. After what I wrote to you in the email, he sneaked up whenever he could and we would make out. But his hands started wandering a lot more frequently. Once when I moved his hands away from my breasts, he angrily put them back. And then we had a bit of an argument."

"An argument?"

"Yes, he sounded very cross and said he wasn't a teenager to be happy with just kissing and hugging. He was a virile red blooded man who needed more. I argued back saying I was a married woman already giving him a lot of liberties and he should stay in his place and not get too cocky. He got upset and stormed out."

"Wow! Did he come crawling back?"

"Actually......I did something stupid. I should have let him cave and come crawling back. But I have gotten so addicted to his touch that I caved. I called him on his cellphone two days later and asked him to come see me."

"So?"

".........."

"Well?"

"I feel embarrassed even saying this. He knew from my caving in that I had tacitly agreed to his demands. So when he started fondling my breasts, well.....sorry....but I let him."

"I guess you really like his kissing, huh?"

"It's okay. I mean he's not a great kisser like you. He has thin lips, he slobbers a lot, his tongue is always poking around in a jerky motion. It's just the physical intimacy I crave, not the actual kissing. Feeling his warm skin against mine."

"So he went to town on your tits?"

"Prakash, that sounds so vulgar! But yes, he fondled my breasts over my blouse vigorously, commenting on how big and soft they were. He even took my pallu off for better access."

"And you let him?"

"It seemed practical. He then started kissing my neck as he fondled my breasts. And I found myself getting even more aroused. My breathing was heavy, my pulse had quickened and I........I actually felt myself getting moist down there."

"So he fucked you?"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" she cried out again. "You are obsessed with using vulgarity!"

"Then?"

"He started unhooking my blouse. And I wanted to stop him but his lips and mustache felt so nice on my neck, I didn't have the will power to do it. Plus his aggressive fondling of my breasts was also having an effect."

"Did he get to see your nipples?"

"Yes." I could hear the shame in her voice. "After he opened my blouse, he pulled my breasts out of my bra. And then started flicking the nipples with his fingers while continuing to slobber on my neck. After five minutes of that, my internal alarm went off, and I stopped him. And happy with the progress he had made, he stopped."

"You call this cooling down?" I laughed and asked.

"I'm coming to that part." she clicked her tongue and said. "Basically I made a mistake by giving in to his demands. After a couple more sessions of playing with my breasts, his hands started wandering under my waist. And I stopped him. And then we had our second argument. This was two days ago. And the impasse continues."

"Hmmmm......still.....you've gotten topless with another man. That's a big step."

"Excuse me! I haven't gotten topless. I always keep my blouse and bra on. They are just....opened and moved to the side."

"Haha, big difference."

"Anyway, so that's how things stand."

We were both quiet for a few seconds.

"How often do you masturbate?" I asked Menaka.

"Prakash!!!" she said loudly.

"Come on, don't tell me all this is just for making out. I am sure you are pleasuring yourself a lot after every encounter."

"Okay fine.....about four five times a day. Every time after he leaves."

"Do you just play with your clit or do you also finger fuck yourself?"

"Shut up! That is too much detail! Even to give my husband."

I let it go. I asked another question which had been on my mind.

"During your sessions together.....does he get hard?"

"Hehe, yes."

"And you can feel it?"

"Yes, grinding against my thighs or my hips."

"Is it big?"

"I don't know. He's never taken it out."

"Are you curious?"

"No!" she replied a little too quickly.

"Come on!"

"Okay, a little. But I don't even want to go there. I think kissing and above the waist is fine for now."

"Do you fondle his torso?"

"The last couple of times, yes. I opened his shirt and ran my hands over his lean muscular chest. He has really nice pecs."

"So what is the next step you have in mind?"

"For now, this is as far as I am willing to go. I have let this guy maul my breasts to his heart's satisfaction. I think he should be grateful rather than demanding."

"Fair enough, but you know what any man wants."

"Yeah, that I am saving for you when you return." she said and kissed the phone.

"Okay, good luck with the impasse. I hope he caves."

And then we got down to talking about the other mundane stuff.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM