Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
I had difficulty concentrating on my work that day. I just kept thinking about that old wiry watchman and my wife making out. And my mind constructed visual scenarios of what more could happen if things were allowed to progress. I found myself torn between resentment and arousal.

When I had theoretically given my blessing to Menaka to sleep with someone else, I had always assumed it would be someone like that guy Dinesh, from a socio-economic background as ours. To hear her exploring something like that with a lowly watchman went against my deep-rooted class-ist prejudice. At the same time, I recognized that it was a prejudice. And was also oddly titillated by the idea of someone from the working class putting the moves on my wife. The mental image of that watchman with my pristine high class wife was so depraved, it was actually sexy. But there was still some jealousy.

The next time I spoke to Menaka about it, I had sorted out my conflicted feelings a lot better. I am sure she was conflicted too.

"Menaka, I get that your body is in its sexual prime. And after years of having my permission to do so, you feel like acting on your urges when I am away for months."

She nodded. I continued.

"You have my blessings if you want to take this any further. I just want you to be careful."

"I don't know if I want to actually take it any further." Menaka said.

"Why?"

"I am worried how it will affect things between us. You mean the world to me. You are my life. If you were around all the time, I wouldn't even have these urges."

"Don't worry about me."

Menaka nodded.

"So have you run into him again since we last spoke?"

"Actually, yes. Yesterday we were in the lift together for a while when I came home after picking up Ayan. There was clear tension and awkwardness between us. Ayan kept babbling with him, and he spoke to Ayan too, but we didn't even make eye contact."

"If he makes a move on you again......would you like it?"

She shrugged.

"How far would you like it to go?"

"Not very far." she said thoughtfully. "I like the physical contact and the basic intimacy but I don't think I want to actually sleep with him."

"Then there are ways to engineer such a situation."

"How?"

I thought about it. Then I told Menaka my idea. She found it plausible and said she would put it into action in the next couple of days.

My ship left Panama and we headed out into the Pacific. For a while, the satellite connection was choppy again. We weren't able to skype. But Occasionally there would be enough of a connection to update our email inboxes. The next update came in the form of an email.

------------

Dearest Prakash

I finally mustered up the courage to try out your idea today. After dropping Ayan off at the school bus, I stopped by the gate where Dara was sitting. He looked away as I approached. I went up to him and asked him if he had some free time to help me move some furniture. He looked at me with a confused expression, but then said yes, he would come over in a while after Banke returned.

I was so tense for the next half an hour. I didn't know whether he would come and if he did, what he would do. Finally the doorbell rang. I went and opened it. Dara walked in with a serious expression on his face.

"What furniture do you need moved?" he asked.

That's when I realized that I hadn't even thought the ruse through. I looked around and said,

"Ummm.....let's see."

That's when he probably realized that it was a ruse. He took two steps forward, put his left arm around my waist, his right hand on the back of my head and pulled me into an embrace. I was a little taken aback by how fast he moved, so my body went stiff. He went still, wondering if he had misread my signals. But then I relaxed my body. He started kissing me on my cheeks, while rubbing my bare lower back. I felt bolts of pleasure surge through my body at his rough manly touch and the odor of his sweat. After a few seconds, I started kissing him back on his stubbled cheeks.

He pushed me towards the couch and sat me down on it, continuing to kiss me all over my face. Then he finally put his lips on top of mine and started kissing me. My lips, hungry for any sort of contact, shivered in delight as they rubbed against his thin Nepali lips. His right hand started wandering towards my breasts, but I wasn't ready for that yet. I put my hand on his hand and moved it to my shoulder. He respected my wishes and didn't try fondling any private parts.

After kissing for a few minutes, we both had gotten very breathless. I had kept my eyes tightly shut the whole time. I finally opened them and looked into his eyes. He broke the kiss and had a triumphant look on his face. He smiled and then started kissing me again. I moved my hand to his firm lean shoulder. His body, his demeanor, his technique, his smell, were so very different from you. I started getting aroused at the wrongness of the situation.

Finally an alarm bell went off inside my head saying I shouldn't move too fast. So I broke the kiss and leaned away. Dara looked at me with a smile on his face. Then he slid down to the floor. He took my sandals off gently one at a time. And then he raised my foot and started sucking on my big toe. I don't know why, Prakash, but it felt so good. For the next ten minutes, he lovingly licked all my toes, massaging my calves. I had to exercise a lot of self-control to not jump him then and there.

Then his phone rang. It was Banke who said he needed his help with something. Reluctantly, Dara got up, kissed me on the lips, and left without saying a word.

He came back an hour later and we spent fifteen more minutes on the couch making out like teenagers. Again, he tried to grope my breasts, and again I pushed his hand away.

"Okay, you should go or people will get suspicious." I finally said.

"As you say, memsaab."

I closed the door behind him and plonked myself on the couch, feeling satisfied with the physical contact.

I hope you are not upset.

I love you
Menaka

xoxo

I read the email four times, feeling increasingly horny. I tried to picture the short little Nepali making out with my wife in my own living room on my own couch. It was a deliciously depraved thing that I had set in motion.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM