Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
We went out to the newly opened Marriot hotel near S.G. Highway where I had already booked a romantic table for two earlier. The atmosphere there was amazing. People looked at us in amazement as they saw our considerable age difference and the way we were 'handling' each other as dates. One rarely sees this kind of age disparate relationships in a conservative city like Ahmedabad.

We had a great five course meal followed by a very lustful chocolate pastry. Mom and I talked about all sorts of things ranging from my school and college life to her experiences in her school and college, the crushes we had on people, the latest celebrity scandals and hookups and all the other sorts of things that a couple my age would talk about. I was impressed by the knowledge she possessed about all the things that were 'hip' and 'cool' with my generation.

I expected the evening to make her feel happy but she was more than happy. She was ecstatic. She even jokingly told me that she was feeling attracted to me just like a horny teenager. I blushed and laughed it off.

After the meal was over, we got out of the hotel and I took my mom on a long drive on the highway adjoining the hotel. We continued talking about all sorts of stuff. Mom even asked me about my sex life. I blushed and told her that she was my mom and I couldn't talk about stuff like that to her. She immediately reminded me that I wasn't his mother but his date and thus she had a right to ask me.

I relented and told her that I honestly didn't have a sex life aside from masturbating regularly. She smiled a sly grin and asked me if I would like to have that first experience. I said that I obviously wanted to but I was too shy to get a girl friend.

Then out of the blue, she asked me if I wanted to have sex with her.

I was shocked! I never expected my mother to say anything like that to me in my life.

I got angry and shouted at her. I asked her how she dare ask me something like that. She was my mother after all.

She held her cool and gently reminded me that she wasn't my mother for the evening but was my date. I could do anything I wanted to do with her.

I got angrier and started shouting even more loudly in the car.

She still held her cool and told me that I was a virgin who wanted to be introduced to the world of sex. Who better to introduce me to it than my own mother? If I went out fucking prostitutes the I risked getting some STD or if I fucked girls my age then I wouldn't get to learn the things I needed to learn in order to lead a good and healthy sex life in the future. She added that she too needed to 'get some' after more than 6 months of a sexual drought in her life. She tried to reason that we would help each other out mutually.

I was still not convinced. I told her that it was wrong for mother and son to indulge in sex as it was wrong. She countered and asked me whether helping his mother out to satisfy a basic necessity in her life was wrong.

I had no answer.

I kept quiet for a while as my car approached our home. My mind was turning upside down. The urge to have sex was too great and the urge to help my mother out was even greater in my mind.

So I finally told her that I would do it.

She became so happy she hugged me tightly as I got out of the car after parking it in our house's compound.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 27-03-2019, 07:52 PM