Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Getting my mind in order after about half a minute or so I asked her what the problem specific ally was. She said that the doctor had advised his father to refrain from indulging in any sort of physical activity that would put his body through too much stress. Sex was therefore out of the question for at least four months.

Mom continued by saying that even after the four months had passed dad could not have sex with her because the medications that he had been taking for his heart condition had, had a side effect on my father's body leading him suffer from erectile dysfunction. He simply could not get an erection. Apparently the problem was so severe that they had visited a sexologist who diagnosed him with having a rare condition where he could never get an erection in his life sufficient to perform sexual intercourse.

This diagnosis in other words said that my parents would not be able to have sex again.

This information struck to me like a thunderbolt. From the education and information that I had received about sex until then from my school as well as my mother, I knew what the importance of sex for the functioning of a good married life.

I was so shocked I couldn't say anything for a few minutes. As soon as I got back to my senses I tried to console mom.

Although, I didn't know what to tell her I tried to falsely tell her that things will eventually get better as medical science was progressing rapidly.

After that I went to my room and got back to my studying.

CHAPTER 3

As I told you earlier, my birthday was coming 2 days after the day my mom told me about the problem that she and my dad were having.

The day arrived and I finally turned 18. I was a major according to Indian law and was legally allowed to vote (although not allowed to get married until 21).

My parents were very happy to see their son grow to 18 years old and gave me a car for my birthday. I was ecstatic. I had already learned to drive six months ago (even though it is illegal to do so!) and wanted the specific model of the Hyundai Verna. I bunked college that day and met all my friends and gave them a ride in my new car. I was so happy.

I came back home around 4 PM. I went straight to mom's room to meet her and inform her that I was home if she needed me. She was sitting on her bed watching the TV. I saw the look on her face and was immediately reminded of the problem that she and dad were facing. That made me sad.

So in the spur of the moment, I decided to do something special for her just to cheer her up.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 27-03-2019, 07:48 PM