Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet

Mom got down from my chest and slowly pushed SNEHA's head which was still sucking on the remnants of fluid on my semi erect cock. SNEHA acquiesced and slowly retracted her oral grip on my member.

Mom replaced SNEHA and took my semi erect cock in her mouth. SNEHA, still in a fit of sexual rage quickly got up and came to my face and lowered her shaved pussy on my lips thus signaling me to return the favor and perform oral sex on her. I complied. My tongue teased her by making circles around the circumference of her pussy before slowly penetrating her pussy. I alternated between licking her pussy and sucking her clitoris which had swollen by now to the size of a baby penis.

My mom knew how to get my member up and running for the second time in quick succession. She sucked my cock just enough to get it erect before getting up from the base of the bed where she had been sitting till now, got on top of the bed and sat down on dick by making her pussy enveloping it.

I couldn't believe it. I was performing oral sex on my mother's best friend on my mother's bed as my mother was fucking me. My mother had probably been fingering herself while she was sucking my cock because she soon reached climax. Her pussy contracted very tightly around my penis and I could feel her fluids surging around my cock as if they were shot with a pump of high capacity.

Seeing my mother climax, SNEHA got up from my face and replaced her by sitting on top of my dick. We were now fucking. Mom was lying next to us and trying to recover from the orgasm she just had. SNEHA was a wild one. She rode me in the women on top position for a while before signaling me to get up. She lay down on her back on the bed thus implying me to fuck her in the traditional missionary position. I complied.

I entered her pussy again and pumped her good by giving her a mixture of fast and slow strokes. My cock could feel her G-spot shuddering up with pleasure.

Suddenly, I screamed with pain as I felt a surge of pain inside my ass. I was so in the moment that it took me a few seconds to realize that SNEHA had inserted not one, but two of her fingers inside my ass. It hurt like hell to be butt fucked like this but the pleasure of fucking her was so great that it made the pain irrelevant. SNEHA turned out to be one wild vixen after all.

I kept on banging her till I felt I could no longer hold on. SNEHA was about to come too. Mom saw the look on my face and realized that I was about to come. She got up and told us to stop fucking. She quickly guided SNEHA and me to position them such that I come on SNEHA's face. SNEHA wasn't happy as she hadn't cum yet but complied anyway. I quickly pulled my cock out of SNEHA's pussy. Mom positioned her face in front of SNEHA's now vacant pussy and started licking it. SNEHA was also fingering herself and now had my cock in her mouth.

It was only a few seconds later that SNEHA left out a giant moan as she came and shot squirts of her juices on mom's face. This was the last straw as I could no longer hold on and shot my load on SNEHA's beautiful face.

Apparently, mom knew SNEHA was a rare breed -- a squirter! Knowing my mom, the way I do, I understood the fact that she could never let such an opportunity of drinking another woman's juices go to waste. She is a real horny bitch. And I love her for that.

After this glorious threesome, the three of us lied naked next to each other for some time before dozing off. We were bloody tired. 

I was on cloud nine. I couldn't make out what really happened before I dozed off to sleep. The only thing I knew at that time was that I was a damn lucky man to have a mother who loved me like this.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 27-03-2019, 07:06 PM