Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet

Mother And Son

My dad is mostly out of town around 20-25 days a month as he is a senior sales executive in a large corporation. Due to his company's clients being scattered around the globe he needs to travel a lot. We have no complains though as he brings in a lot of money enabling us to live a very decent and comfortable lifestlye.

My mom SHRUTI is a homemaker and enjoys taking care of her only son - me. Since dad started touring a lot she has started working out and has been doing all sorts of yoga and aerobics to keep herself in shape. And boy, the workouts have done a lot of good to her. She is one fine piece of ass. She is 5"6 and weighs around 120 pounds. She has got milky white skin, long flowing jet black her which extend up to her ass. Her blue eyes, a rarity amongst Indian women makes her look like a sex bomb.

Being well off has its perks. We have a full time maid help employed in our house. Her name is Parvati and she has been working in our household since the tender age of 18 when she ran away from her abusive husband to whom she was married at 16 against her will. My parents being the kind people they are gave her shelter in our house and employed her to do the menial chores like dusting, cleaning, laundry etc. She considers us as her family and basically depends on us for her survival. She is very beautiful considering her rather background. She has the curves that most guys would die for. From what I understand she must be 34-26-36. Add that a voluptuous body and an admirable complexion of whitishness and duskiness.

I must admit I grew up in my whirlwind teenage days fantasizing about her as my object of lust while "helping myself" to some relief. Being the shy guy I always was around girls I never made a move on her. Although I never left an opportunity to stare at her cleavage when she was squatting on the floor while mopping the floor, nor did I let the opportunity of staring at her posterior when she bent down to pick something up. I never made a move for the fear of rejection and the fear of her telling about my exploits to my parents. Boy, that would be an embarrasing situation.

##
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 27-03-2019, 06:58 PM