Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
One Me and my wife went to goa for a vacation and we thought to have little fun. As per plan she wore a hot dress which kind of exposes her assets and we went out around the city. She was so hot that many men were looking at her with a kind of lust. We were observing those men and laughing at them among ourselves. Then finally we went to have dinner in a restaurant which kind of most empty.
Then suddenly a man who appears to be some what rich has entered the restaurant and to our surprise and dismay he came sat at the opposite side our table. There are many empty tables, but we did not understand why did he sit in the same table as of us. Then he took his mobile and showed us, things that had given us shock of our life time. He has recording of all the expose and teasing my wife has been doing deliberately all the day.
I asked him what does he want and he said " tonight i want your wife to get ready like a item dance and dance for me at my resort room".

//

How is this fantasy my friends

[Image: Actress-Tamanna-Hot-Pics.jpg] my wifes exposing dress
high resolution google logo png

[Image: Tamanna-hot-gallery-3-001.jpg]
[Image: Tamanna-hot-gallery-001.jpg]

My wife as item dancer
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !! - by actressroleplayer - 11-02-2021, 05:55 PM