Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
When Bhola walked in nervously into the bedroom a few minutes later with a tray containing two glasses - whisky and soda for saheb and vodka and lemon juice for mem saheb - he found the mem saheb in a distinctly better mood than the saheb. Shobha was sprawled out on the bed, one hand crossed over her forehead, still wearing Bhola's t-shirt barely covering her panties, and her long naked legs crossed at the ankles. She smiled warmly at Bhola, having noticed that he had changed into a different t-shirt. Bhola noted her black bra was still lying in a corner of the bedroom where she had tossed it.

Which meant bhabhi was braless.

He confirmed it with a quick peek at her t-shirt which seemed moulded to her breasts with erect nipples poking through. When he got that t-shirt back, Bhola decided he wasn't going to ever wash it. Chetan was next to Shobha on the bed, half lying, and looking a bit sullen.

Shobha took the whiskey glass and offered it to Chetan who took a few large gulps a bit too quickly. She took her own vodka glass, half got up from the bed, made room on the corner next to her and asked Bhola to sit there next to her. Bhola sat next to her cautiously, but unable to take his eyes off her bare legs. She took a sip from her glass, made a face to say that he had made it too strong and offered Bhola a sip. Bhola took a sip from her glass, feeling both excited and nervous. He found the drink bitter but was aroused by the intimacy of sharing Shobha's glass for the second time that evening. From the corner of his eye, he thought he saw Chetan glare at him before taking another full gulp from his own glass, rapidly draining its contents.

Shobha sensed Chetan's hostility towards Bhola and leaned across and kissed Chetan on the mouth for a long wet kiss. Bhola watched his mistress's tongue snake into saheb'a mouth. Chetan reaches out and grabbed Shobha’s breast through her vest and was rewarded by a moan.

Shobha pushed away Chetan and switched attention to her other admirer.

Accha Bhola, toh batao saheb ko apni Chanda girlfriend ke bara mein” (Ok Bhola, tell saheb about your Chanda girlfriend). Bhola blushed and Shobha breathlessly filled in a half-interested Chetan about Bhola’s crush from Jharkhand.

Theekh hai Bhola, ek game khelte hain. Ab samjho ki main Chanda hoon. Aur saheb mere gharwale hain. Saheb ke saamne mujhe patao. Aur woh bhi Jharkhand style mein”. (OK Bhola, lets play a game now. Let’s imagine I am Chanda. Now woo me in front of my husband. And do it in Jharkhand style). She was now warming up and had parted her legs and was rocking her knees gently back and forth.

Bhola blushed but not enough to notice that with every rock of her knees, he could see a peek of her black panty beneath the T-shirt. His T-shirt, he reminded himself.

OK Bhola, C’mon! Patao mujhe”. And she offered a drink to Bhola from her own glass and egged him on. (And C'mon Bhola. Come and woo me!)

Bhola took a long gulp. The strong vodka gave him a woozy feeling in his head. And with it came courage and inspiration to meet Shobha bhabhi’s challenge.

Chanda, mujhe mera dil nahin lota sakti toh kam se kam mera T-shirt to lota do! Tumhara dil samajh ke apne dil se laga ke sada rakhoonga!” (Chanda, if you can’t return my heart, at least return my T-shirt. I will consider it your heart and keep it next to mine! For ever!)

Chetan was just then taking a sip of his drink and nearly choked at this cheesy line. Shobha burst into loud and impressed laughter. She hadnt expected Bhola to be this articulate. Bhola’s heart swelled with pride and he didn’t fail to notice the jiggle of her breasts as she laughed.  

Haven’t heard anything so sweet said to me since I was in college!”, she chirped then turned to Chetan, “Janu, you should also learn a line or two from Bhola. Always in your laptop otherwise...” Chetan swallowed his pride. As a VP in his MNC bank, he had just finished a proposal to recast a 200 million dollar debt for a client with pan Asia operations and probably helped prevent bankruptcy.  And here was his wife asking him to get inspired in wooing her with what seemed B grade film dialogue spouted by his servant. He couldn't however deny this was getting interesting and he was getting a boner.

Ok, Bhola, tumhe apna t-shirt chahiye to mere se pillow fight mein jeet ke dikhao! ". (Ok Bhola, if you want your tshirt then beat me in a pillow fight and win it!). Shobha was in a bubbly mood, and Chetan was curious where this would land. Bhola didn't know what a pillow fight was and when Shobha explained, the chance of getting into physical playful scuffle with this luscious woman seemed like a wet dream.

Armed with a pillow each, both players landed playful punches as they warmed up. Shobha was in a particularly giggly mood, as she pranced around the bedroom in just her panty and clinging t-shirt, dodging expertly aimed blows. The pillow blows seemed aimed at her boobs and ass but she didn’t mind. Chetan seemed amused and followed the two dueling gladiators feint and cheered. Bhola began to relax when he realised saheb was enjoying it as much as him, and was particularly delighted when Bhola landed a few choice blows on her T-shirt covered breasts. Bhola paused trying to adjust his shorts to conceal an obvious hard on but when Shobha took advantage of his distraction to rain a few choice blows on him, decided to throw caution to the winds and go for it Jharkhand style.

Chucking his pillow aside, he made a grab for Shobha's boobs.

Shobha anticipated him, and nimbly stepped back but stumbled into Chetan's arms who put his arms around her waist from behind to prevent her from losing her balance. Seeing his opponent pinned against Chetan, Bhola dropped his pillow and shamelessly grabbed her boobs through the t shirt.

And squeezed them hard in front of her husband.
Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 2 users Like RaviShikha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 05-02-2021, 12:22 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM