Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
So we went to our flat and immediately VJ went in the kitchen and bought out the alcohol and stuff. Avi was going to sleep, But VJ asked her to wait one drink. But she was feeling very sleepy and said that she needs to get sleep as she has to drive in the morning.

We continued with our party and also put TV on. In between we were switching between movie and songs.
After some time Avi came out, as we were making a lot of noise and she couldn't sleep. VJ was very happy to see her and asked her if she couldn’t resist and had to join the party. She shouted at him as said that you guys making so much noise that I can’t sleep. VJ told her to take one drink and then she will get a good sleep. And we will also stop after a drink.

She agreed and sat on the couch between me and VJ. Rav was sitting opposite to us. VJ poured a nice large drink for Avi and all of us. Rav was just blatantly staring at Avi’s boobs. Avi removes her bra and panty before sleeping and Rav was getting a good view.
Avi’s pyjama had was also showing tightly hugging her pussy and showing Rav her camel toe.

After some time VJ had put his hand on Avi’s thigh and he was very casual when he was touching her. He would put his hand on her shoulder sometimes and rub it.
I could see the tent in the Rav’s pant, he was getting horny.

Then I got up and went into the kitchen. There I was waited for Avi to look at me and I signalled her to open her legs and give some show to Rav. She started immediately so I understood the drink was taking effect as she never listens in first attempt unless drunk.

she started to bend forward to pick up stuff from the table, showing her boobs to Rav.
He was looking at her and Avi looked at him and looked in his eyes and she open her legs, Then
Rav got up pretending to stretch his legs and after a small walk he went and sat besides Avi. I told them I’m just visiting the toilet as my stomach is feeling funny.

Following VJ’s lead Rav also kept his hand on Avi and started to massage her.
Avi lifted her arms and put them around both the guys sitting besides her. VJ started to smell her armpits and started to lick them. Rav grabbed her boobs and told her you hottest wife in our group and sexiest woman I’ve seen. I’ve always shagged thinking of you, I never thought I will get to touch you. Our whole group (batchelor) looks at your pictures and shags on you.
Can I kiss you once, I want lick the spot on your lips.
He didn’t have to ask twice, Avi moved her lips towards him and he pounced on her smooching her and moving his tongue on her beauty spot.

Just then I opened the bathroom, listen to the sound Rav sat straight and removed his hand from Avi, VJ kept his hand on her.

I went to the living and gave a look to them. Seeing me VJ removed his hand. I told Avi to get up and lets go to sleep. She smiled and gulped her drink down and got up with help from both her admirers.
I hold her hand and kissed her and I turned to the guys and asked them “would you guys like to join us”.

VJ was expecting it and jumped out of his place, But Rav was shocked. But he also followed us into to the bedroom. By the time we entered the bedroom I had removed Avi’s shirt and then Avi dropped her pyjama and was all nude.
All of us were tipsy and sleepy, so we just wanted to get to the point.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by sarit11 - 09-12-2018, 09:25 AM