Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
The party was full of Booze and music and all of us were drunk in no time. we didn't even realise how the time has passed and then there was the doorbell. Avi said that she will wait in the car and we should start loading the luggage in it. but all of my drunk Friends were very excited and they were asking her to come up. after some insisting she finally came up. Avi was just in her pyjamas And had an overcoat on it.

when she came up she was surprised to see the mess all us durkards has made. but then everyone told her that this is how this place normally looks. some of my friends had already started to load the luggage in the car. Rav who was going to leave had gone into the bathroom to freshen up. as it was taking some time Avi was feeling hot in her overcoat. So she unbuttoned it.
[Image: 561bd2a5e9cf1+%281%29.gif]
And all of the eyes were over her, she was wearing a simple T-shirt and Pyjama but it was very transparent. Actually it was the contrast black of her bra panty which was coming through the light fabric of her pyjamas.

By now all of friends were aware how casual and sexy Avi always dressed, all them had seen her deep cleavage on multiple occasions, so there was no big surprise here. But drunk guys are even hornier. The guys were congratulating her was passing the driving test and shaking her hand. Some smart guys also pulled her closer for a hug.

Just then Rav came out and was ready to leave. Abbey went and sat in the car as the guys were saying goodbye. So it was me, Rav and VJ in the car, while Avi was in the driving seat.
VJ just wanted a drop to this flat as it was on the way. And all other guys were also heading to their places respectively.
As we were about to reach VJ’s place, Rav got an SMS from the airline that the flight was delayed by 7 hrs to 9 am. Rav said that its no problem, you can drop him to airport and he can spend the time in airport.
Then VJ suggested that Rav can stay in his flat for the night and he will drop him in the morning and he will be ok to drive by morning.
Then I suggested that why not goto my place and we can continue the party overnight and Avi can drop us in the morning and we can keep all the luggage in car, so we save on loading another car. I asked Avi if she was ok with this and she also said ok.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by sarit11 - 09-12-2018, 09:24 AM