அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன்
Not teased, I really felt your disappointment. I agree, I toned down emotions sometimes, cause I receive a lot of personnel messages that few segments are too pain full. That's why I switched from character's POW to a story teller's narrative and also to reduce the size of the story. Truth to be told, I never thought I could write a story like this (P.S. not bragging, read initial three parts).  

I have the whole story in my mind. I really wanted to complete the story before pongal. But when I read a few parts after posting, I felt, I was rushing through. And I really enjoying the process of writing and I don't know if I will be able to write a story like this again. That's the reason for the delay because I don't want to rush and at the same time I don't want to give an incomplete part, just for the sake of keeping, the thread alive. And the biggest disadvantage I have is that, the spelling mistakes. I am decent with my tamil vocabulary but bad with the spellings, the problem of learning it only as a language.  

I too really would like to discuss, in detail about the story, with the readers but I want to do that, after the completion of the story.

@PANNIRUVAEL KHAI, If you could specify the exact segment where you felt that the emotions where missing or not rightly portrayed, I will be happy to explain, my thought process, behind it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன் - by Doyencamphor - 01-02-2021, 01:21 AM