Fantasy Innocent Ayesha from Mumbai to Pune....
Part 1

Ayesha had already been angry with me...& I don't blame her for that. It was our best friend Sajid's wedding with Saima, another friend. Both had been along with us in college & loved each other. They had been calling us up since a month to come at least a week before the marriage. Initially I had agreed to go 3 days in advance but due to my boss taking leave at the last moment, I had to postpone it. It was the day just before the wedding that I could get leave from work and when I thought everything is in control, my car ditched me.

Ayesha was visibly upset, as I was hell bent on going in car even as she had been pestering me to go by train, as she wanted to enjoy the scenery along the way and now we were stuck trying to find a means to travel at the last moment. Tickets for trains were out of question, so I tried getting tickets for bus. Finally got tickets for a bus that leaves at 11:30 in the night. She was not on talking terms with me as she had planned a lot of things for the wedding and now it was ruined because of me. We went by taxi to the bus depot and boarded the Volvo. I got a window seat for her, but it didn't help her mood, she sat there frowning as it was dark outside. I sat next to her and a middle aged guy sat next to me.

As the bus started, she tilted her head towards the window and closed her eyes. I also dozed off sometimes. As the bus stopped at a place before entering the expressway, I woke up. I also woke her up to go to the washroom, as there won't be any stops for the next 3 hours. She got up reluctantly and went with me. While returning back to the bus, she stopped to look at something at a shop and we again had an argument when I told her that we would get late. I got angry and left her at the shop, came back to the bus and sat at the window. The guy sitting next to me also wasn't there. I don't know when I fell asleep. I woke up as my phone beeped on receiving an SMS from work, something had gone wrong there. I turned on vibration mode on my phone and looked at Ayesha, she was sleeping. Even in her sleep she seemed angry, and she had tried to avoid resting her head on my shoulder as she normally did. She was sitting straight with her face upright, eyes shut and a stern look on her face. I felt sorry for arguing with her. She was looking pretty that day, wearing a purple coloured Chudidhar and Kameez (they call it frock). The guy next to her was probably sleeping too. As I was thinking about what to say to my friends when I reached Pune, I fell asleep again.

Again I was woken up by my phone as it vibrated. This time I didn't even bother to look at the phone as I was too sleepy. But something seemed unusual, so I opened my eyes to look properly. It was a surprise, Ayesha was sleeping, but her head was resting on the shoulder of the guy next to her! Since both seemed asleep, I thought of waking her up, so that she could realize how she was. As I tried to raise my hand to tap on her thighs, I saw a slight movement on her lap. As I blinked my eyes to get a clear view, I saw a hand resting on her right knee. I was about to make some movement to indicate to that guy that I'm awake and to wake Ayesha, when I saw his hand slowly move up her thighs, pushing her kurti upwards. I was getting angry, but also wanted to see what he would be doing next. Almost everyone in the bus was sleeping and the interiors were illuminated by dim lights in the passage, so anything he does won't be noticed by anyone, and on top of that Ayesha is a sound sleeper, also she would be feeling that its me who she is leaning on.

Then I saw him make a bold move....after sliding his hands across her thighs half way from her knees, he lifted her kurti by the other hand, placed his hand on her fleshy thighs, then placed the kurti back. Ayesha has smooth, tight and fleshy thighs and I love caressing them, so I know how that guy must be feeling... By this time I was unaware of one more fact, what was the guy doing with his other hand? By this time I was sure that he must have found out that my wife is a sound sleeper, so while her husband is also sleeping, he won't let this chance go away. I could see him reclining back in his chair after keeping his hand on her thighs. After sometime when he seemed to be busy looking down, I slowly moved forward to see him. What I saw shocked me. Till then I was wondering why he wasn't trying to touch her elsewhere as I would have done, but this guy seemed different, he had been making my wife touch him...! He had placed Ayesha's hand on his crotch, over his pants and as he had hidden his hand beneath her kurti, he had hidden her hand with his shirt. I was in two minds on whether to wake Ayesha up, or not. If I wake her up, she would find herself in a very embarrassing situation, but if I don't, this guy would exploit her more. Finally I thought I should try to wake her up in such a way that it isn't embarrassing for us and the guy could get back to his senses.
**********######**********
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
**********######**********
[+] 2 users Like sexykammy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Innocent Ayesha from Mumbai to Pune.... - by sexykammy - 31-01-2021, 08:02 AM