Anjali mom
ĪI am sitting here writing this, I still find it hard to believe that this actually happened. It all started when my wife was about to deliver our child. Anjali and I had been married about three years when she got pregnant. I'm an architect, still trying to establish myself in a big firm. We do all right, not great and we own a nice two-bedroom house in a town outside delhi.

Due to some complications, Anjali was bedridden for the last three months of her pregnancy and had to be watched carefully. When it came time for the baby to be born the doctor checked her in early so they could try to control her delivery.

Around the time she was about to go to the hospital, my parents offered to drive up from their home in banglore and stay with us to help out until Anjali felt up to taking care of herself. We jumped at the offer since Anjali's parents were both dead and she really doesn't have any other family. My parents have always been great to us and were a pleasure to have around. They were always there for their kids when they needed them. I was the third of four, two boys and two girls, and so my parents just figured that it was my turn.

My Dad is semi retired as a software engineer, though he keeps busy consulting and such and Mom is a nurse, but only part time. So getting away for a while wouldn't be a problem for them. In fact my Dad had a friend of his that wanted him to consult on a development he was building, so he could make it a business trip as well. They originally lived up here, but had moved to banglore shortly after I got married. They are both in their mid-late fifty's and look like every body else's parents. Dad is a little over weight with graying black hair and Mom is tall and thin and has deep black hair with whispers of gray around her face.

The cause of all that happened started when Anjali first developed these complications and had to be confined to our bedroom. Along with this came the orders of no sex for the duration. i love my wife very much & we have a arrange marriage Anjali is a great looking girl with brown eyes and long, curly brown hair that she wears in a ponytail down to the base of her back, she has some attributes you can't ignore. She has huge, round tits and a soft round ass and killer legs all wrapped around a full figure that made her very sexy to me. When we first started going together the sex was great, but what I really fell in love with was just how sweet she is.
But now here I was, three months without any real sex and climbing the walls!

Once I stretched out and felt the cool sheets caress my dick I began to get hard and realized I needed relief. I grabbed one of the playboys I keep in the nightstand and started thumbing through it while I yanked on my . In a little bit I felt my cream rise up my dick and explode all over my hand and down my leg. I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up and then flopped into bed, feeling as frustrated as ever. I needed a hot twat to satisfy this urge and I needed it soon!

I woke the next morning about as horny as ever and it seemed my beating off was only making matters worse. I put on a pair of long shorts and the way the fabric inside brushed against my dick only inflamed me even further! I was in a deep, lustful fog as I threw on a T-shirt and made my way out to the kitchen and made some coffee. I was sitting at the table reading the paper when my mom walked in.

“Oh honey, I didn't know you were up already. I would have gotten up earlier and made you some breakfast.” she said.

“It's ok mom, don't worry about it. Where's dad?” I asked.

“He went to buy a paper, he'll be back soon. Can I make you some breakfast?” she asked.

“Sure, that would be great.” I said and watched her move around the kitchen.

I noticed for the first time that my mom had a nice figure that her thin robe couldn't disguise. She had full, round, tits that seemed to just sag a bit under there own weight, a small waistline with just a hint of a slight bulge at her stomach, a nice, round, ass and long, tapered legs. It must have been due to my lack of sex, but I became mesmerized watching her move about the room, retrieving things from the refrigerator, her tits bouncing and her ass swaying under her robe.

I had never in my life thought of my mother as any kind of sexual object, but in a blink of an eye it all changed! At one point she bent down to get a pan out of the cabinet and her robe parted across her leg, her nightie riding up her legs, exposing her creamy white thigh. My dick lurched in my pants and began to swell as she remained in that position, trying to find the right pan, with me being unable to tear my eyes away from her bare leg! She got frustrated in her search and stood for a moment and then bent over to continue her hunt, causing her robe to ride up the back of her legs and stretch tightly across her round ass! This sight caused my aroused dick to go into overdrive and quickly rise to its full length, hard as a steel bar.

I was overwhelmed by conflicting feelings of recognizing this woman as my mom, the woman I had known all my life and had never considered as anything but that. She was my loving parent who tended my childhood scbangs, soothed my fears over nightmares and drove me back and forth to various practices. But now I was confronted with this sudden, irresistible, reaction I was having to her as a desirable woman! I had seen her prepare breakfast in this exact same way, dressed in this exact same way and never felt an inkling of what I felt at this moment!

I thought I must be losing my mind, but I couldn't stop watching her as my pulse began to race and my body heat started to rise. I found my breath shorten as my hormones went into overdrive and I was overcome with lust for my own mother!

I was reeling in a sexual intoxication as I watched her move to the stove, taking in every little jiggle beneath her robe. My heart was racing and the hair on my arms was standing up as I started to imagine the feel of her soft skin against mine. I couldn't sit there any more and got up to take my cup to the sink, quickly realizing my dick was fully erect and pushing out the front of my shorts. I reached inside and readjusted it as best I could so it would lie back against my stomach, the wide elastic waistband helping to hold it in place. My intention was to get out of that room and get to my bedroom where I could get some self-relief. The kitchen is a galley style with a square at the end for a table and chairs. As I made my way by my Mom there is not a lot of space since there are cabinets and counters on either side.

In the process of going by her she suddenly seemed to have a problem setting the burner, said something under her breath and then leaned over the stove to get a better look. In bending over she sent her round ass right into my inflamed crotch and I could feel my hard dick briefly become enveloped into the crevice of her ass cheeks! This had the same effect on me as when a dentist hits a nerve as a shiver went up my spine and my dick lurched in my pants. I didn't get a chance to savor the feeling as she quickly straightened out and half turned to face me. She showed no signs of realizing that she had accidentally bumped into my raging hard-on with her pillow ass!

“Oh, sorry honey! I didn't see you back there!” she said.

“Its o.k. Mom.” I lied. “You got a problem?” I tried to compose myself and seem interested in helping her.

"It's your stove. I can't seem to get the setting right on the burner" she complained.

“Yea, we have the same problem, let me show you.” I said as we both turned toward the stove.

I leaned in from behind her, my chest lying on her back and my engorged dick lightly caressing her ass. We were practically cheek to cheek as I showed her how to adjust the stove to any temperature she wanted. As I did this I took in the heady, musty scent of my mom's body, obviously she hadn't showered yet and her aroma was driving me wild!

As she watched my hands on the control dial closely I let my eyes wander down my mom's neck and chest until I caught an eyeful of cleavage from her billowing nightgown and robe. Her tits were round and succulent, covered in freckles and they rose and fell with her breathing. I could almost see the beginning of her areolas and nipples, but they remained hidden against the material of her nightie. My libido was in overdrive now, as I couldn't fight off the overwhelming rush of lust I felt for her! My eyes retraced their trail up her chest and came to rest on her exposed neck. It was long and graceful even though it showed her age. I wanted to bury my nose up against it and ram my dick between the crease of her round ass! Somewhere deep within my stupor I heard her says "Thanks, honey" and look at me. I quickly refocused on her face.
[+] 1 user Likes Killerdeadly's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Anjali mom - by Killerdeadly - 09-12-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Anjali mom - by Killerdeadly - 09-12-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Anjali mom - by Killerdeadly - 09-12-2018, 08:09 AM
RE: Anjali mom - by Killerdeadly - 09-12-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Anjali mom - by Killerdeadly - 09-12-2018, 08:13 AM
RE: Anjali mom - by Killerdeadly - 09-12-2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Anjali mom - by Killerdeadly - 09-12-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Anjali mom - by Renjith - 10-12-2018, 06:48 AM
RE: Anjali mom - by Decentcouple151 - 27-12-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: Anjali mom - by ChodonBuZ MoniruL - 28-12-2019, 09:24 PM