Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Few years back while traveling on highway in western India on a bright sunny day I spotted a white sedan parked on the side from a distance. As I got closer I noticed two women who had stepped behind the vehicle into the dry barren land. The land had no trees or rocks to cover up.
I intentionally slowed my vehicle down knowing well what was in sight ahead. There was not much traffic on the road as it was mid noon. As I approached the vehicle I noticed the driver was still seated inside and there were two kids in the back seat.
As I got nearer I saw both the women, the younger one wearing salwaar had squatted and she was trying to cover up her ass with her kameez but her lower portion was exposed and I could see two brown globes with a dark crack in between letting out a stream of pee that was making a small river on the dry ground. The older one wearing who was probably the mother of the kids meanwhile didn't squat. Instead she had lifted her saree from the back all the way over her ass with her legs spread.
This woman was lighter skinned compared to her companion and typically plump housewife. Her big round ass was well exposed in the bright daylight with a torrent of piss shooting out between her parted thighs. I noticed a huge puddle below her that had already formed. Luckily both didn't care about my vehicle passing by so I had a chance of a quick look as I was passing them by as slow as possible.
The older woman's ass was exposed and since her legs were parted wide I got a nice view of her hairy wet pussy. It had the distinctive fat lips covered with profuse curly hair. A thick stream of pee was shooting out from there and I also observed two mini streams going down her ass cheeks.
Unfortunately the show ended for me as I had to keep moving but the sighting made by day.
[+] 2 users Like shuklahnpee7's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by shuklahnpee7 - 29-01-2021, 09:20 PM