Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Raghu is whipping his face with a pillow. He said, “You seem to enjoy it”. 

I pulled him to the bed and literally tore his shorts and took his cock out. I didn’t notice it bed his cock too grew some measurements. BINGO. lolz.. I was so shaky with this orgasm thing.

So I lied in bed and asked him to do the thing.

He took two pillows and placed it under my butt. It made me like a slope. He is rubbing his cock at the entrance. 

I shouted, “Don’t play just give me the injection doctor…” He seemed little surprised but he entered in. He lifted my spread legs and placed it on his shoulders. He pushed it in. It was on a whole damn level. He entered so deep than ever he did. He was doing the stroke thing. 

I patted his face and asked him to give attention to my boobs. He pinched my nipples and started sucking it. I am pulling his head to my boobs by my hands. He started to move more fastly. I used my legs to push him more deeply. I came again. 

He shouted,” hmmm…. don’t move your legs. I am gonna cum soon.” He came inside me. He fell on me and we are kissing. It like he is showering my insides with his cum.

--

In that month, we had sex tons of times. 

We did some new things. We tried new positions. 

I rode him on my ass. 

##

And he again went to continue his studies after his vacations are over. 

My sister also did visit me in the mean time. 

I skipped my periods. I believed that it is going to come later. 

One day I went shopping with my sister. All of the sudden I felt dizzy and I fell unconscious. 

My sister took me to the hospital nearby. When I woke my parents and my sister are there in the hospital. 

We came home.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 25-03-2019, 11:38 AM