Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet

Hey, everyone. It’s your Ramya again. I hope you guys are fine and well. I have an important thing to tell you that I will tell at the end. 

Without wasting any time lets jump into the play. 

--

Sun rose I woke up pretty early as usual and done with my works and did a special puja. 

It’s the result day for Raghu. I woke him up with a kiss and a coffee. He seems so cool not even bothering about results. He is a bright student but even I worry every time. 

He said that he is going out and will be back in an hour. 

I was in kitchen finished my things. I thought how my days got changed in just six weeks. From a calm lady to hungry cool wife. These days I started to take a nap at noon as we are not sleeping soundly at night. 

I ate and went for a nap. Raghu woke me up by kissing my hips. (He is such a navel fetish guy. He can’t help playing with my navel). He gave me ladoos and said he passed with good marks. 

I kissed his lips smooched it and said then you have your price tonight. 

I called my dad and said about the results. 

We had a good sex that night. (It’s nothing special just a normal sex).

--

The next day whole of my family is in our home. They too bought sweets and stuff. 

Raghu teased me saying your dad sure treats his son-in-law with good care. I blushed and hit his chest. Almost all persons including me are wondering what will Raghu do next? 

My dad asked him and he said that I am going to be a doctor. We all are happy. And I also accompanied him by saying, “there are many good colleges here”. 

Then when he said the most shocking thing I don’t wanna hear. He said,” I am going to do medicine abroad. I am going alone and I will be coming to home once a year”.

Before anyone opened their mouth I shouted, “NOO”. 

He saw me in a hopeless manner. 

I said,” then what about me? What will I do if you go there?” All of my family thought I am speaking as a mother. But we both know the real thing. I am crying in despair. I went to my room saying, “You are not going to abroad. If you are going I am coming too”. I started weeping on my bed. I can’t even think a night without him. But my biggest fear was what if I lose him forever? What if someone took him away from me? These things started to tear my head to the core.

--

Later at evening, Raghu came to my room with a tea and locked the room. Seeing him in anger I threw almost every book in the cupboard. He then gave me a squeeze on my cheek and hugged me lightly and our conversation began.

Raghu: “I am just going for studying. Time will pass like the tide. You just wait till I return”.

I shouted, “Let me come with you. I will be happy when I am with you. I don’t want to be all alone again.

Raghu: “Don’t be childish Ramya! I am not going for a trip to take you. I am going for studies. And the place is new for you and the people are new for you. 

Then I can’t be at home sharp at eve. I may be at the library or in attending cases. And then also you will be alone. So shut this crap and be here. I will come to see you once in a year. Be mature enough to accept this. I love you so I don’t wanna put you in an inexperienced place.

I hugged him and said, “Don’t forget me when you are there. And don’t be annoyed if I called you by times. And don’t cheat on me.” 

He kissed me and said, ”Let’s seal the deal like big peoples”.

I smiled and said,” you always playful aren’t you?” I lowered his shorts and took his cock out. I kissed it and it started growing. 

The scent from his cock is so exciting. I slowly licked the base. 

He was impatient. He just pushed it inside. 

I gasped and choked. 

He simply said, “Breath from your mouth”. 

I am licking and sucking it like a candy. 
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 25-03-2019, 11:23 AM