Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
The next thing I remember is I’m in bed while Raghu is drinking coffee. 

My clothes were changed.

I started crying. I said,” sorry. I acted badly last night “. 

He said,” yeah you acted badly. But I like it. Please act badly often you r so cute and hot when you r bad. I dunno you r so jealous of her. Don’t lose hope or underestimate urself. I will be with you forever. He hugged me and I started to kiss his neck. He kissed my lips. 

I removed his t-shirt. And said. you want me to be bad. So am I. I pushed him to the bed and took a saree from the bag. I tied his strong hands to the bed but I didn’t blindfolded him. 

He already knew what’s gonna happen. I removed his shorts and kissed his chest. I sat on his cock and started to grind it. Raghu was gulped a little. As his hands and legs are tied. I rubbed myself on him and kissing his lips. My juices r flowing on his shaft. 

I licked his cock for sometime.And asked,” r you ready? 

he said, ” yes ma’am “. I slid his cock in. I was different from past times. When he fucked me it feels like he is entering me. 

Now I’m controlling. I sat on his cock fully. I gasped. I never felt so deep before. Its almost reached the end. I started to ride. I was biting my finger while doing so. My boobs r swinging and hitting each other while I turned. It was too much for me. I moaned. And bent and licking Raghu’s face like a mad lady. I didn’t stop riding.

I was caressing his balls while moving. 

He was almost screaming,” Ramya slow down you r breaking me… I’m gonna cum…Inside u. you may get..” 

I stopped by pressing my lips to his. We r fighting with our mouths. His cock going untouched deep spots I came again and leaving Raghu all wet by squirting. I lied powerless for some min with his dick buried in me. I regained some strength and started to ride very fast. 

He shouted”I am gonna cum…. Very much. ” he came inside me. It was so warm. He shouted his juiced directly to my womb. I can feel it reaching faster. I fell on his chest. I can.Hear his heartbeat pounding so hard. I slept on him again.Leaving his tied to the bed. Ha ha. I was so tired of continuous orgasms. I just slept. 

After enjoying another four days of best we returned to the home.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 25-03-2019, 10:56 AM