Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
 He kissed me on my cleave. 

Now show me and skills swing that ass for me. I went and lean on the wall and showed my ass to him. I bent and swung my ass in the rotation. 

I started striping. Now don’t ask that you r wearing the only bikini..What striping in that. Lolz.. I removed my top and threw that in Raghu’s face. He threw that to the corner of the room. I came on my knees and came to the bed like a baby. In doggy, I showed my ass up to him. 

He pushed a finger in my pussy on my panty. It felt little warm with the cloth in. Between. I started to get wet. I myself started holding my boobs.

He was licking my pussy with panties on. I can barely feel his tongue. But still, it is electrifying. He pushed a finger into my ass. Its gross. But I started to like something in my ass. My new panty went wet by my orgasm. I came little more. By this ass.Teasing. 

Raghu went and sat on the chair and whistled. I removed his shorts and his cock came like a spring. I licked from.The balls to the cock head in full. I took the whole of his cock. I started to use my tongue while giving him a blowjob. He lifted me suddenly and made me lie on the bed with head out of it. He then slid his cock into my mouth again. I started to suck on it. He asked me to stop and he started to move ….. It was like he was fucking my mouth. His cock his hitting my throat making me choke.He is getting faster. I was rubbing my clit while he is fucking my mouth. He came in my mouth. He came so much. I coughed even some started to ooze from my nose. I took a tissue and cleaned it. It was gross.But I like it. I patted his ass for doing so. 

Eve passed.

-- 

Night time. 

I wore a jean again and a black shirt. To meet Raghu’s friend. We met him. There was a party nearby his frnd said. He gave us passes to attend that spl one. We showed that to guards and went inside. To say abt that hall. It was so bright lighted, many drinks are available. 

Many one r kissing g and doing some hot things. 

I went to the washroom. I had some nature things..Lolz. And opened a door. There I saw a man tied in bed blindfolded and a girl riding him. 

I just closed the door and came to the hall. I saw wajah is inside the party. Raghu and she were talking and laughing. I was calm. I smiled when I saw her and she did too. She asked me to have a drink. I simply said no. 

Raghu said,”It’s common these days wajah. But she didn’t know that and likes to be little old fashioned.” I didn’t care much. She was drinking some thing. Raghu went to attend a call he got. 

She said, ” here I have every advantage, I drink and I will get laid today. These days guys like girls who drink not a traditional geezers. I lose my temper.

I pulled the glass from her hand and gulped it. I coughed. What a bad taste… She showed me a bottle. I drank that too. 

It took some minutes to do it. Raghu came by. He got shocked to see me drinking in a bottle. 

He rushed and asked,”Ramya what happened? “. 

She said,” I dunno she suddenly started drinking”. That bitch lied. 

I gave her a good slap on her cheeks. I said,” now I’m drunk you bitch. you said that this era guys like drunk girls. So get out of my way.” now Raghu understood everything. 

I drank.Too much. I feel so tired and I collapsed. 

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 25-03-2019, 10:52 AM