Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Dear Reader's, I thought of finishing my story like a summary. But by seeing you guys wishes. 

I am gonna write each and every part of my life with Raghu. Sure it will stretch to some parts!

I’m getting both angry and a pleasure to write this part. because here I faced my first rival in my life. And that bitch learned her lesson. Ha ha, she should. 

The intro is enough to let’s jump into the course.!

-- 

I woke pretty fast the next day. 

I was really excited to see new things in goa. I hoped so. After a crazy anal. It is little painful even to sit in the seat. I admit it. I have a weak ass.Lolz. 

I bathed quickly as Raghu woke I was in my saree again. He gave a bright smile to me and rushed to bath and came in his shorts and t-shirt. Then we ordered some coffee and sitting in the lobby and Raghu is telling about the plans for today. He said to me that he had planned a sun bath today. 

I also said ok like an innocent kid to her daddy. 

He said in a husky voice,” come and lend your ear.” I did it. 

He said in my ears, ” you have to wear a bikini for that”. He had a blushing smile after that. 

I said clearly, nothing doing. I don’t wear at all. 

Like this, we r talking about our plans. Then when a girl came and sat beside me. She is also drinking coffee. She smiled so do I. So do Raghu. Telling about her, she is about 5.5 ft nice looking girl. She is kinda sexy. She coloured her hair blonde. She is an Indian ethnic that’s I know for sure. 

She is wearing a sleeveless tee and a torn jeans. She is easily showing off her skin without and hesitation. Even I can’t resist staring her generous cleavage. She will be about 21 or 22 not more than that. I can see Raghu was seeing her cleave. I was kinda shocked at first. But accepted the truth she’s way too showing.

She broke the ice and talked Raghu took his eyes off her cleave, ” hi, I am wajah. you guys r related?” because you both r discussing for a long time “. 

Raghu spoke,” our relation is little complicated. I’m a raghu and she is Ramya. So what you do? Did you come alone? Will you join us?”. 

I was in pure shock. Yesterday only Raghu said to the crowd that I am his wife. Now he is saying to her that our relation is complicated and only my name. I was still in silent. 

She spoke,”I am a fashion designer. We planned to come with friends. They will be here for three days. May be I’ll hang out with you two. So tell me your plan”. 

Raghu said about the sun bath. I am not liking the conversation. I just said in a hurry,” Raghu its inappropriate to bother her. Wajah you take care of your plans. “. 

She said,” no Ramya, its a good idea. Let me purchase some nice two pieces.And she left in a hurry giving Raghu her phone number. She gave a flying kiss to Raghu when she signed off. Raghu also blushing for that. I was like total angry. If I had a gun..That bitch will be dead. But I want to show who am I. Raghu rushed to the room smiling.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 25-03-2019, 10:40 AM