Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
banana

After that big piece of advice my mom went downstairs. I just slipped my pallu below my belly button and also wore a gold waist chain and wore low cut blouse but covered full with saree so no one gets doubts. 

I silently came downstairs and grabbed some stuffs in kitchen so I can help my sis in cooking.

There my sis started to poke me…” akka, you are looking more cheerful than yesterday what happened ah..”.

I smiled and said, ”nothing, just happy to see you all! I asked her,” how’s your life going?? How’s your husband doing?” ( don’t be mad guys. If two ladies started to talk about their husbands it will be more with sex and money).

She said with a dull face, “Emledhe,, ippudu vaaru naa meedha mosupadatam ledhe… Memu kalusukune chala rojulu aiyindhi.. Nenu antha andhanga ledhemo” ( no sis… These days he is not getting horny for me.. It’s been a long time since we had sex.. I think I’m not attractive “. I consoled her. That time my man came…

I asked my sis to prepare a coffee for raghu and distracted her to other work and I adjusted my saree to sexy mode and ensured no one is in hall and went to hall. He was texting some of his frirnds I called him and gave him coffee. He took the coffee and drinking it… He was so keen on my hips…I know he is crazy about my curvy hip…

I suddenly bend to took the remote (remote ah. Who cares .. .I bend to show him my cleavage)… He saw what he must saw.. He gulped the coffee and saw me in a surprise manner…. I saw his tent in his shorts.. I held his face and rubbed it on my hip.. He kissed my navel…

I sat down and touched his cock and took a pillow and put that in his lap and went and laughed. He was so poor to see.. He was so angry for my teasing!

After that tease I changed my saree to normal mode and went to the kitchen. My sis took the cup and gave a wicked smile.

I somewhat smiled back and dinner is over!
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 25-03-2019, 09:13 AM