Adultery Sexventures of Sruthi
I tried to knock the door but it was open. So I walked in and noticed that he was sleeping. I kind of arranged everything quickly and shook him. Immediately he got hold of my hand and pulled me towards him to the bed and hug me. I was trying to keep myself angry, but I laughed. He asked why I was angry with him. I asked him why he said so in the morning. I reminded him that he was the one who came pleading to me and now you are saying comments like that. He hugged me and consoled saying that he was playing. He was trying to tease me so, he said. I came to see you in the early morning since we will not able to meet each other easily so I came to give you some fun, but since you said I got angry and left. He asked what I wanted to do. I asked him should I say or should I do it. Anything you wish my dear wife he said. I got up over his bed. Then put my legs to each of his sides such that he is lying between my legs. He asked what I was doing, I asked him to wait.

Then I walked up to his chest and adjusted my saree. His shoulder was between my legs and his face was fully covered by the saree and petticoat. I asked him what do you see. I see your sweet fleshy pussy and I want to eat it. I slowly bent down and placed my pussy lips over his lips. He started to kiss it. Then I lifted my saree and petticoat and asked him what. He was smiling and licking my pussy. I said him one more thing is going to come and I immediately started to pee. He was drinking my pee like a calf drinking milk from the cow. My pee was over flowing in his mouth, but I dint stop. I stopped after peeing completely. He was not able to drink it fully almost 50 % was over flowing. He licked the last drops from my pussy. Then I sat on his chest and smiled at him. He asked me if I was happy. I smiled and gave him a kiss on his fore head. He asked me what about our first night. I smiled at him and said if you are sleeping like this how will that happen. So what do you want he asked. I moved my one hand back got his dick over the lungi and said I want this fully, then I placed my finger over his lips and said I want this one also. He asked what else you need, all others are your wish you buy whatever you like. I asked him what you want, he pulled me towards him hugged and said you are enough for me my dear wife. I slowly whispered in his ears to get condoms. He asked should I definitely my dear wife. I got up and lightly pinched his dick saying seems this guy has potential to make a mother out of me so I better be careful. He started to laugh as I bit and kissed his semi hard dick over the lungi. I came to my house. I heard a knock at the door around 6.30, I went to check who it was. Ramu was standing there and said he is going out for purchase.

As he was talking with me he gently pressed my boobs. I suddenly heard my hubby calling who it was but ramu dint take his hand from my boobs he was gently massaging my boobs while my son and husband were there in the other side of the door. I pushed him and went into my house. My hubby was ready to leave by 7 pm. I was getting ready to greet my new husband. My hubby started around 7 pm. I heard ramu’s footsteps around 7.30, as he walked across the window he smiled and asked me to come to his room. After few mins I went to his room. He was standing behind the door ready to hug me. As I opened the door he hug me from behind and was kissing my cheeks. I freed myself from his hug and asked how he knows it was me. He said that he could make it from the sound of my anklets. He has bought two bags of fruits like oranges, apples and bananas. He got me lots and lots of jasmine flowers. He opened his bureau and gave me a new red chiffon saree. He asked me wear this saree. I agreed and took the saree and went to my house. It was around 9 pm, he came to my house to have dinner. We had our dinner quietly. After dinner he was playing with my son in the mean time I had my bath, got ready and got some hot milk with lots of sugar. It was around 10.30 and my son almost sleepy. We waited for my son to fall asleep.

As soon as he slept he gave me the flowers, I turned around and asked him to keep it. He did as I said and then he caught me by my hands switched off all the lights in my house and took me too his room. I was silently walking behind him with milk glass in one hand. As we entered his room he left my hand and walked towards the bed and sat on it. The room was all prepared the bed was neat with new sheets and the fruits he bought were arranged. The oranges were peeled and separated. I knew what he wanted me to do. So I turned around locked the door and walked towards him. I handed him the milk glass and slowly bent and touched his feet. He made me stand and pulled me towards him. He made me sit on his lap. I could feel his cock and balls. He put his hands around my waist and with other hand was holding the milk glass which I gave. He had a sip of the milk and asked me to have a sip. He then placed the glass on the side table. We were looking at each other eye to eye for few minutes. He kissed my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks. He then slowly moved to my lips waiting for me to react. I moved near and started to kiss his lips. It was an amazing feel, he was trying to suck my entire lips. He then put his tongue into my mouth, I dint stop him even I did the same as he did. By the same time his hands moved to by boobs within the saree.

He started to massage them slowly. He pressed my boobs harder I winced in pain. He made me stand and pulled my saree pallu down. He was enjoying the view of my boobs covered in blouse. He hugged me strong pressing his face to my boobs, while his hands were crushing my ass.He was kissing my boobs over my blouse, I slowly got free from his hug and asked him what. He smiled at me and asked for a kiss. I lowered my head to kiss him, he went back pulling me along with him. I fell over him my boobs was crushing over his bald head he was kissing my stomach and my belly button. I rolled over to his side and gestured him to come near with my fingers. He smiled at me and moved towards me. He pulled the saree from my hips threw it over the corner and hugged me. He was enjoying my view in just blouse and petticoat. He placed his lips over mine and started to kiss me. I caught hold of his semi hard cock under his lungi and ran my fingers over his balls. He smiled got up and removed all his dress in fraction of second. He was standing full naked shagging his black hard cock. I was lying on the bed laughing at his hard cock. I got from the bed and walked towards him swaying my ass. He hugged me and kissed my lips. Then I slowly departed my kiss and kissed over his hairy chest. I slowly moved down to flat stomach and kissed over his hairy tummy. I knelt in front of him and took his semi hard cock in my hands. I then pushed his foreskin back, the head of his cock came jumping out. I kissed his tip lightly and grabbed the glass of milk placed on the table. I asked him to hold the glass and positioned my mouth below the thick head of his cock. I asked him pour the milk slowly over his dick and I was drinking the milk that ran down his dick. He was smiling and enjoying what I was doing. He gestured me to stop, but I dint I saw few drops of milk over his dick head. I licked the drops with my tongue, then took his entire head into my mouth. I was licking and sucking his cock, he caught hold of my head and started to move his hip to and fro. He would move his dick in and out of my mouth for few seconds then he would fully push his dick into my mouth such that the head of his cock goes deep to my throat. He kept on doing like this for few minutes.After few minutes he asked me to stop since he wanted to make me happy with his erection. I laughed at him and got up.

Now he took me to the bed, and started to remove the hooks of my blouse. He removed my blouse and dropped it to the floor. He caught my right boobs with one hand and licking my other boob. He then took the glass of milk and poured it over my boobs. He was drinking the milk as it was flowing over my boobs. He was doing the same for both my boobs, he completely emptied the milk. He kept on licking and sucking my boobs for few minutes. Now he pulled the knot of my petticoat, and my petticoat fell to the ground. He lifted me and rolled me over the bed. He climbed and crawled over me. He started to kiss me from my forehead and went down till the toe. He asked me turn around and lie over my stomach. As I did he rolled closer and separated the hair from my back and started the kiss me. As he was kissing he moved down to my ass. He kissed me over my ass crack. Suddenly I felt something being placed in my ass crack. He was arranging something from the my top ass crack till my pussy. I tried to turn or touch it but he dint allow me. I could make that it was the peeled oranges. Now he slowly went down to my ass and made a bite over the oranges he placed in my ass crack. As he bit the juice from the orange was flowing over my ass crack, he licked the juice that flowed through my ass. He was biting the oranges and licking the over flowing juice on my ass. He was going down till the tip of pussy. The juice from the oranges was flowing over and mixed with my pussy juice. He was licking and enjoying the juices from the orange and my pussy. I let out a small moan.
[+] 5 users Like donrocky11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 17-12-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 17-12-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by KareenaKapoorLover - 17-12-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by Lactator - 17-12-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by Rbjunior - 17-12-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by lickerofpussy9 - 17-12-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by veenabhat - 17-12-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 18-12-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 18-12-2020, 03:07 PM