Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
On the way most of the fields are ours. I was showing him the fields. But his concentration is on my curvy hips. His fingers is running on my hip. It was tickling. I Said stop raghu. But he didn’t he is kissing my neck and licking my back on the saree itself. dried little fast and the temple came. We went inside. And he said close your eyes and pray to god. I said,”I know” but when I’m closing he put a mangalasutra on my neck. I was shocked to see it.

Me: What r u doing raghu?

He; I was doing right which I should do..

Me: its not correct raghu what will the society says.

Raghu: throw them to dustbin. What they do when u r crying at your room. I know how much u like to live a good life. I’ll give that mom as I said earlier I’m here to give u a new life.

I dunno what to say. One side I’m very happy one side I’m very shocked. He put sindoor on my forehead. And priest blessed Us. He said,”let’s go Mrs.ramya raghu’ I was in full shy. He held my hands and went to parking and he drive the bike when we are returning. He bought jasmine flowers and he himself wore at my long hairs which is tied in a. Design. On the half way rain came.

Suddenly it poured like anything. By my fare scooty also stopped in the middle. I don’t know why it stopped.we are in our fields only. There is no one in the road. We saw a hut in middle of the field. We’re fully drenched in rain.

We both went to the hut. It is just a basic hut which will save you from sun. But rain it will not last longer if air blews very fast.there is no light in there. But I know when I was Child. The farmers always keep the lamp above the slab with match box.I found and lighted. It’s not bright like a bulb but its ok. I was really chilled. Weather is also cold.

Suddenly a thought hit my mind which drive me crazy. The thought is our first night. I think he is also thinking the same. He is seeing me like I’m the only thing which he can see. It made my pussy dam over flowed.

He came to me and said,”Mrs. Raghu do you know what will happen after marriage? ” I said,”Mr. Raghu after marriage we should play games like finding ring and showering flowers on each other.” He said,I know what to do after that” I said,” hey.. I know your object. He said,”if u know then what for u waiting for?” Saying this he came near and decreasing the gap between us. Our breathing became heavier. He undid my tied hair and make it fall. It fell till my ass. Rain drops are flowing from my neck.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 24-03-2019, 03:31 PM