Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
Shobha yelped in surprise, broke free from Bhola's lusty grasp and jumped up from her cross-legged position and turned around to face Bhola. Bhola fol!owed a second later, jumping up from his armchair. He had perhaps not anctipated her to move to disengage and cursed himself for moving too hastily. It was progressing so smoothly and his clumsy and nasty move had broken the spell.

Shobha's mind processed her feelings rapidly. She had not anticipated that Bhola would made a sudden move to forcibly squeeze her breasts. It wasn't that she didn't like the sensation; that crude grab made her wet. It's just that she didn't want Bhola to take control of the way situation was progressing. Until now, every single move in the flirtation or sexual exhibitionism that she thrived in, was initiated and controlled by her and by no one else.

At this stage, she could have shouted at him and thrown him out of the room.She should have, she thought.

Instead, she paused, took a deep breath, watched the fear spread across his face. She then smiled to release the tension, took a couple of steps backwards and threw herself on the bed on her back, rolled over on her stomach and pushed her upper torso up. Her legs were stretched out flat on the bed, her upper body supported by her arms and facing Bhola who was now perplexed.

"Not so fast, Bhola", she switched to English and used a commanding tone to assert her control. She wagged her finger to admonish him and feigned anger.

"Sorry Bhabhi!" , a confused and scared Bhola murmured contritely not wanting to let his bhabhi get away, a humble look now on his face.

She smiled at Bhola, secretly enjoying his discomfiture. Having re-established the power equation over Bhola, Shobha slipped back into being the seductress. The smile broadened, she tossed her head back and toyed with her long hair, twisted it between her fingers like women do when they are teasing their lovers.  She then rolled over to the centre of her bed and again lay on her stomach. Her gown was anyway only thigh high, and it now rolled up even higher and Bhola was presented by the mermerizing sight of the back of her creamy thighs and her black panty covering a gorgeous ass. Flat on her stomach on the bed, she looked back at him, unhurriedly smoothened the bottom of her black gown so that it covered her panties. Her modesty now restored, she again wagged a finger at Bhola.

"Massage my legs. Meri tangon ko massage karo".

Bhola was visibly relieved, the storm having blown over. He also realized the only way he could fulfill his mistress's command was for himself to climb on to her bed. Which he gladly did.

She wasnt done yet. She had one more command to demonstrate her dominance in the equation.

" Take off your t-shirt.  Varna bedsheet maili ho jayegi" (Take off your t-shirt. Else the bedsheet will get messed up.)

Bhola couldn't figure out the connection. His t shirt was clean, freshly washed and ironed, but this wasnt something he wanted to complain about. He pulled his t-shirt off, glad to present his clean shaven and broad chest to his mistress.  Now on his knees on his mistress's bed in her bedroom, her husband engrossed with his work in another corner of the house, he gleefully crawled closer to her. Shobha was now on her stomach, facing away from Bhola, and rested her her chin on her forearm.

"Shuru karo!", She commanded him. (Get started!)

Bhola happily began massaging his mistress's legs.
Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 2 users Like RaviShikha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 16-01-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM