Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Yesterday there was a Uttrayan Celebration at hour city... we are flying kites whole day and went to hotel at dinner time... There are 25 people gather at my place everyone are looking nice as this is our festival. My sis is also wearing saree.... When we reach the hotel I parked a car into the parking where all are in the car. Everyone went out after car parked properly in the parking... Meanwhile I was doing something in my car's trunk. My sis came out from left side back door close the door and move 2 step ahead and stand near front left side door. Then she adjusting her saree by standing there and stand normally except her legs apart by a feet in the saree but no one can easily judge that her legs apart as she did not hike the saree...as soon as she adjusted her saree, with in 2 seconds i hared a water dripping sound from that side... the sound came for atleast 15-20 seconds and the when the sound stopes after 2-3 seconds she start to walk to the hotel... Once Ishe left I close the trunk and came the place where she stand.. I saw a big round wet patch....
[+] 1 user Likes devang's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by devang - 15-01-2021, 10:36 AM