Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Hi. This us your sweet Ramya kutty. A very happy news to all my readers. We got our baby girl as the gift of our love. Now we are planning for our second baby. I need all of my readers blessings to my new child. We named her khyati. 

Thanks for Indian sex stories for making me post my story that’s y I got so many new friends. Let me jump on my story.

So U all know that me and Raghu had our erotic sex and we are on the way to our village to celebrate our birthday. 

#

Train landed at our town. Our village is some distance from railway station so we have to go by car only.

Finally we arrived at our home. 

Ours is the oldest palace like house in our whole village. We have lot of fields. 

On my birthday all our workers will get one week leave with wages and new clothes. So they celebrate our birthday as a festival. 

See I’m some what lucky. My parents always buys me and my son new clothes. 

They cleaned two rooms in our house which is upstairs. 

We went there. My mother came to my room and gave me my clothes. It was maroon color saree. I wear color dress only on my birthday.

So when I saw some color dress I get very upset and sad. I got that dress and went to my room. 

I don’t know that my son is bathing in my bathroom. I sat on the bed and put that saree on it.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 23-03-2019, 06:49 PM