Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
He spread my pussy and licked it full. 

I was screaming.. He continues to makes me scream. I was enjoying. He fingering my pussy and licking it all the same. Its too much for me. My orgasm rushed out of my pussy. I cried…”raghuuuuu … Aggggnm…I.. I am… Cummm.. Ahhhhh.ing.. . 

he said,”I know mom” 

I pulled him and he fell.on me and I’m kissing his lips as I’m going to die soon. 

He also responding softly. It was a massive orgasm than the last time I cummed. He was searching something. 

I asked,” raghu. Don’t keep me waiting now. I can’t control anymore. I tried to stand ..

OMG… I can’t even stand properly after that massive orgasm. My legs were trembling. I was about to fell. Son caught me in my boobs and hold me boobs so tightly.. 

I moaned,”don’t tease me..I don’t want to end this before. 

He said, “mom I’m searching for condom. 

I went outside and bought a condom. I put it here only. But I forget where I put. If you cummed in you u will be pregnant.!!”

I asked,”do you really love me and have a plan of marrying me?” 

He said, “if you accept I’ll marry you in this second” 

I jumped on his lap and said,”then fuck me now.. Protection is not needed.. We will get married and we can go to some other place and we can live happily… 

He was in a shock.. But I don’t have patience anymore. I went down and took.his cock in my mouth and sucking his cock. Gaining senses he again put me on bed and cane between my legs and rubbing his cock between my cock and smiling.. 

“Raghu…. Fuck me now…… I shouted.. I think my dad is still in sleep.. Lol.!

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 23-03-2019, 06:39 PM