Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I planned to make him mad for me. 

I lowered my saree below navel for the first time and looked at me in mirror. My belly button is shining in sunlight which came from the window. I was sure that he will be mad. 

Seeing me my son gulped. He was still in his inners. I don’t said anything and poured water on his head. He sat like a quiet boy. I was rubbing his head passionately. His face is near my navel. I was standing and he was sitting. I was standing on little high platform. I saw him he is seeing my perfect hips without closing his eyes. His cock is making a tent In his inners.

I wantedky bent over him and took the soap. When I’m doing my navel touched his mouth. When his lips touched my hip a current shock entered my body. My pussy started to flow. I took soap and rubbed all his body. He was closing his eyes.. 
His chest is so strong his arms are strong too!! I was astonishing by his man power. His cock will tear the inner at any time. That time I slipped the mug with water and it fell on his raging cock.

” Ammaaaa …. !!!” He shouted.. Tears coming from his eyes. His cock shrinked. He was crying. He said,”its paining mom” I rushed to kitchen and took hot water and went to bathroom and made him lie on the floor and poured hot water and rubbed it with my hands. 

His cock is started to grow in my hands!!!! I was so relieved. I asked you bath yourself I’m going to cook sorry mug slipped from.my hands. 

He cried,”mom its paining mom” I also don’t want to waste this situation and I rubbed his cock I was so horny and happy. I was very surprised by his cock. 7 inches but 4 inch fat cock. 

I was so feared too!! As I forget myself I started shaking his cock like I’m doing masturbating to him.

He was moaning in pleasure. But he put his face as he Was in pain. I took this as advantage and I shaking slowly but touching the CRT spot to make him mad. I hold his cock head’s base in index finger and hold not too strong or not too loose like I’m shaking as well as rubbing it. I asked him, ” how do you feel I’m so sorry I acted like I’m crying” 

he said,”its OK mom. So something I feel like something bulging in me” I was jaw dropped he is gonna cum. 

I told him,” you r my son I can’t do this but its ur life now. So I’m gonna do this sin to save you rajesh.”

I wantedly started to suck his cock. I was licking it as I’m going to eat it. I’m in a hungry and desperate to see a cock. After 15 years. 

I was sucking like a pro. my life depends on it. He shouted,”mom… Something is happening “. I’m giving him a blowjob. 

I engulfed his 7 inch fatty cock inside my mouth. Inside while.sucking I’m using my tounge to give him additional stimulation. Also I’m rubbing his balls with other hand. I took the cock out of my mouth. And said,” say when you feel something coming out. If it came out ur pain will be gone. And I put my tounge on his base of his cock. And licked from bottom to top and took.it inside my mouth again. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 23-03-2019, 06:20 PM