Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Hi friends...  

Thanks for all your response.. I’m so glad and thankful to your responses! .. I am coming after a long time.. Sorry i was busy. 

Here I’m going to continue my story…

##

This is Ramya again…

After that night seeing my son masturbating for me.. I can’t get a sleep. In my sleep too..his words”I love you Ramya” is echoing in.my dreams.. The next day as usual I woke and went to bath. Before bath I went to my sons room it is still open!! Its my mistake to not to come to his room for years so he is doing all things openly..

He was sleeping half naked. I went near him. His muscular arms are good. Nerves are bursting out of his manly hands. His cock shining in my eyes. Big cock! Than my husband. I desperately want to lie down and lick his cock till he dies!! But somehow I controlled myself. I went to my room and removed my panties.. It was full with stains of my pussy juices.! Oh.. I cummed in sleep ah! I thought. So I went to bath. I bathed and came and get dressed and done all pujas. 

Its Sunday so my son always woke late!

Suddenly I heard a light moan! I went upstairs. Its my latest bathing video! Lol! My son is shagging seeing that. He is kissing my boobs in screen. I felt pity for my son. He cummed on my bra cups. 

I swiftly came to hall without making noise and called him,”rajesh you lazy sloth wake up or I’ll pour cold water on you and make you freeze! He ran to downstairs. My eyes is fixed to his shorts. I can see wet patched in his shorts. He didn’t cleaned yet.! I said that I’m going to give him head bath.

He said, “mom I’m 16 I can bath alone” 

I said,”ur aunt gave me a SPL powder if you used it your body will be cool and your hair will be shining.” 

He said,give me that powder I’ll bath myself” 

I shouted, ” go and SIt rajesh I’ll come wait you donno how to use it I’ll show you today from the next time you use yourself” 

he said in a sad tone,” hmm” and brushed and removed his shorts and put that in basket” 

I took that and smelled the wet part.. Its CUM only. Strong aroma made me crazy. I put the shorts in basket as I hear my sons voice.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 23-03-2019, 06:14 PM