Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Son Showed A Glow Of Sex – Part 1

ramyakutty 2015-07-04  Comments  967  7847   

Hi..! Friends…

Let me introduce myself. I’m ramya.. I’m from Hyderabad. I’m 5.2feet. I am white in complexion and have long hair till my ass. My size is 36-34-36 I’m 36 now.. I got married when I was just 14. My husband is 32 that time. 

at that small age I don’t know anything about sex.. He used me like a doll in his bedroom… I can’t bear the pain… He uses to give.. He have a cock only up to 4.5″ But at my 14th age that is a rod… 

As the time passes I became pregnant when I was 15… And I gave birth to a cute boy when I’m 16. His name is raghu. I don’t know that he is my savior. This is true story of me & my son have sex of lifetime..

After some years when I’m 21 I came to know about sex... 

That was the time when my husband died in heart attack.

My whole life was darkened.. I don’t know what to do... 

My dad came to rescue. He took me to his home and stayed there.. I joined my son in a good school in Hyderabad. He grew good. 

That time my little sis got married.. At when she is 18. I was happy.. After that my sis room will be noisy of fucking sounds . I can’t bear that.. I was too sad n desperate to hear their noises. I’m just 21... 

what I done wrong... 

God gave me this path . I moved from my dad’s home to city and my dad send me a huge amount of money for maintaining home.. I was quite relieved .

I don’t care about my dressings... I will be in home always except when I went to market and my son’s school. 

That time I wear white saree. I lose complete interest in sex. I forget about that at all. 

Years passed like a tide. 

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 23-03-2019, 06:06 PM