Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
My sister is Divorcee! She is living with us since 3.5 years after her divorce. During these years I have seen her everything including her peeing! Once we were going to the ceremony of our cousin. She wear a saree that day. On parking area we did some photography, I told her lets go inside, meanwhile we start walking in the partyplot, she stop beside the car normally with her legs apart. Gape between her legs was just a feet i guess. as soon as she stop, I hared pee falling sound. I was sure it was coming inside her saree. I didnt react anything at the moment because she may stop it so I was looking here and there. After 10-15 second it stopped, As soon as she complete the pee she start walking.

When she come near me I told her, I forgot my wallet in car, you continue walking. Then I was went to the car from the side where she was standing. I saw the place where she was peeing there was a big allmost round wet patch on soil.

There are multiple incident where she do like this in saree. Sometimes it was for 5 seconds, sometimes 10-15 seconds or sometimes all most half minutes.
[+] 4 users Like devang's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by devang - 10-01-2021, 02:43 PM