Adultery Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi
Then I felt she was getting quite restless and I moved my hand from her boobs and acted like I was in sleep now. With in seconds she moved her self and sat on her back. To my luck I was just seconds away from getting caught. I was watching from the corner of my eyes. She placed her hands on her boobs and found the chunni was not there. She then took the chunni from below and covered her boobs.

It happened so quick that I didn’t got time to zip my jeans also. My jean was quite a bit down exposing my undies and hard cock inside that. Also there was quite wetness there on my undies. She must have noticed that but I kept my position like that only and played like I am at sleep. She then put her hand in between her legs, she might have noticed that her pussy was quite a bit wet and her panty and legging both were wet. I was so scared now, what if she does anything.
But to my liking she then again lie down again, I thought that this was enough for today and I also came on one side and slept. I didn’t knew that she was awake all the time or she was kind of dreaming but whatever the case my dreams really came true today, first I saw her naked ass then I rubbed her pussy and in last I did pressed her boobs also a bit.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:49 PM