Adultery Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi
We talked normally and by 11 in the night we stopped at a highway dhaba kind of place to have dinner and refreshment. Those times I used to smoke but my parents didn’t know about that. So I went behind the dhaba to have a quick smoke. It was a full moon night and without light everything was quite visible. I saw Kanan coming there also so I went behind a tree.

She went to the bathroom which was also behind the dhaba, the moment she went in she came out with her hands on her nose. It was really stinking and I also can smell that. I quickly threw my cigarette so that she didn’t realize that I was there. Then she did something strange, she came behind the bathroom and straight towards me where I was standing. My heart started to beat faster and faster now.
She looker here and there and stopped, her back was facing me so she didn’t knew that I was standing there. She lifted her kurta and from back her tight legging are exposed to her ass. Her crack of her ass was quite filled with the tight legging and I can see the awesome pair of ass cheek she had. I knew what was coming now; I pulled my cock out of my jeans and started to rub that.
Then she slowly pulled her legging from waist and with that her panty also came down, I can see her naked ass now just 5 feet in front of me. Oh my god what an ass she had. It has such a nice round curve and her ass crack was so tight and closed. She pulled her legging all the way down to her knees showing me all naked back from her ass to her knees. Oh I wanted to go there and grab her ass with both of my hand and spread them apart but kept my cool and watched the show.
She came down and started to pee, I can hear the water gushing through her pussy. I was so close to her. I bend down to see her pussy but didn’t got a clear view of her pussy but her ass was all mine now. The way she was bending exposed her ass and her ass crack to me. I can figure out the ass hole of her also from where I was standing.
I started to rub my cock and in no time I cummed. It was so intense. Then she raised her self and pulled her legging back and went from there. Oh that was a lucky strike and I enjoyed masturbating seeing her like that for the first time. Her naked ass was so appealing, I was thinking how much seductive will she be when there will be no clothes on her. Oh my god my brother is so lucky to get a girl like that.
After she left I lighted one more smoke and went to the car directly. She was in the car only and my parents were inside the dhaba. She looked at me and said “So had your smoke?” I was taken by surprise, I said “You know bhabhi…” She laughed and said “Don’t forget I am your mam also. I know all your mischief.” I smiled and said “Please don’t tell this to anyone bhabhi.” She smiled and said “yeah yeah, I know. So where you had your smoke.”
I was now in a puzzle what to answer, I said “Bhabhi I went behind the bathroom.” Hearing my answer now I can see a shock on her face. She said “where, behind the bathroom???” I smiled and said “yeah, why?” I can see that she was now a bit embarrassed as she knows what she did there. She then asked “You were there all time abhi??”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:47 PM