Adultery Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi
But there was enough area to climb the stairs but she chooses to come close to me. I didn’t know is she doing it on purpose or not but whatever the reason I was enjoying the moment. She was ahead of me and I was firmly watching her round ass in saree when she was climbing the stairs. She also was moving her ass quietly nicely and seductively in front of me.

I showed her my brother’s room and said “Bhabhi this will be your room.” She smiled and said “yeah now show me yours. Let see whose room is nicer.” I took her to my room and as usual my room was like a hell. All my clothes are here and there. And also posters of bay watch all over my room. I was a big fan of Pamela that time. She looked at those and said “This is the reason you are not concentrating on your studies.”
I said “What bhabi, these are nothing.” She said “Acha then what is keeping your focus away from your studies.” She sat on my bed and put her arms to support her on the bed. I said “No bhabhi, its not like that. Just that….” She interrupted me in between and said “Don’t lie to me; I know all your mischief. Don’t forget I am your mam also.” I laughed and said “Then you know, but please don’t tell to anyone bhabhi.”
She laughed and said “Ok I will not tell but you have to tell me everything then. So you have a girl friend abhi?” I was a bit shocked by her question but said “No bhabhi, I don’t like any girls in the class.” So she said “Acha then you must have a crush on teachers then.” I was taken by surprise. I couldn’t say anything. She smiled and said “It’s ok abhi, at your age it is ok to have that. Now tell me who that is?” How could I tell her that it was she only on which I had my crush.
I said “No bhabi, it’s not like that.” She smiled and said “U can tell me, your secret is safe with me. May be I help you also.” I laughed and said “No bhabhi, you can’t help me on that.” She smiled and said “Is it, so you do have someone.” I smiled and I made sure that she understands that it was she that I had crushed on. She was blushing a bit and said “Is it me abhi????” I nodded my head and she laughed.
She said “I always knew that naughty. Now take your crush on to someone else as I am going to be your bhabhi.” I laughed and said “It’s not that easy mam, you are always be my mam first and then my bhabhi so I would like to keep that way only.” I don’t know how I was getting that much courage to say like that but I was making everything clear to her that how much I like her.
Then my mom from downstairs from said that she was going to neighbor place and the tailor was about the come. So we are alone now at home and as mom said the tailor did came after some time. We came downstairs, the tailor was quite old man and he used to do all our stitching from long back. He asked kana what was the problem with the earlier stitch of the blouse.
She said “Bhaiya it was very tight and I couldn’t fix all the buttons properly.” He said that he stitched the blouse as per the other blouse of her. She said “yes, but I think it was a old one and may be my size has changed.” He said that he needs to take a measurement now to correct that and she agreed to that. All was happening in front of me and I was getting excited to hear all those.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantasies Came Real With Kanan Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:46 PM