Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
Shobha woke up late on Saturday morning. Chetan was buzzing around with office calls and busy. He had received an overnight email asking for a proposal to be prepared for a client who needed extended credit to deal with the pandemic. It was a significant account, and he was asked to lead the proposal for all Asia and had to report to the Asia zonal head and close it by Saturday evening. He had retreated to his study room, seemed completely immersed in the workings. He accepted the cup of coffee Shobha brought him and did not bring up the strange events of the night before as if nothing was happening. Grateful for once with his preoccupation with work, Shobha retreated to the balcony to have her morning coffee by herself and practice yoga.

Bhola was busy with Bunty, and staying in the balcony helped Shobha keep out of his way. After her bold adventures the night before, the morning brought up memories that were embarrassing. After tending to Bunty who now settled down to watch TV cartoons, Bhola came looking for Shobha. She avoided eye contact with Bhola and assigned him household chores to keep him distracted. He seemed to want to say something to her, and Shobha avoided him. It reminded her of a certain smitten college-mate, who she was sure was mustering courage to propose to her, and when she ignored him kept looking to find excuses to hang around her like a puppy.

She got an excuse to step out of the apartment complex to restock groceries from the neighborhood shop. When she got back, Chetan was still busy with his office work preparing for the evening presentation. She fixed herself a quick lunch, fed Bunty and avoided eye contact with Bhola who seemed dying to speak to her.

Shobha and Chetan had planned the previous day to binge watch their favourite Web Series and she went to the study room to remind him. He barely heard her, distracted and preoccupied with preparing a presentation, pointed to the clock and shooed her away.  

Irritated by his preoccupation with work, she retreated to the living room. She fixed herself a light snack and was sitting alone at the dining table. She had changed into denim shorts that were literally short and which flattered her smooth fair legs.

It was now early evening and she had by now run out of random chores to assign to Bhola. She realized she could no longer avoid listening to whatever it was that Bhola wanted to tell her. She was grateful Chetan was still burrowed in his study.

"Bhabhi, aap se kuch baat karni hai", (Madam, I want to speak to you") Bhola seemed premeditated in what he had to say and appeared distinctly contented. She didn't have to guess why - the events of last night would have been a fantasy come true for him.

A tad nervous about what he would bring up, she crossed and uncrossed her legs. He broke his eye contact and looked at her thighs for a moment longer than he normally would and then looked down at the floor, his hands crossed in front on him in a servile pose.

"Bolo Bhola", she replied carefully in a neutral tone. (Speak up, Bhola)

"Bhabhi, appko aur saheb ko thank you bolna hai. Aapne mujhe aapke sath dinner kara me bahut khush kar diya" (Madam, I wanted to thank you and sir. By inviting me to dinner with you, both of you have made me very happy.)

Shobha relaxed and smiled back, relieved that he brought up no reference to the events that followed dinner. She had served him a special dessert in the living room, and one that he wasn't going to forget, she thought giggling to herself.

"Koi baat nahin, Bhola. Aap bhi to bahut acche ho. Bahut mehnat karte ho. Bunty aur hamara aur saheb ka bahut khyal rakhte ho" (Dont fret, Bhola. You are a good person too and have taken good care of myself, Bunty and saheb). She bracketed her whole family to avoid any reference to any intimacy between the two of them.

"To bolo Bhola, tumhari wapas gaon jane ki train ki ticket kab ki hai?" (So Bhola, when is your train ticket booked to get back to your village?) After her sexual adventures of the night before, the day had brough a certain sobriety and Shobha reminded herself that he fellow would soon be off and away forever from their family, and their family maid Kanta-bai would return.

"Bhabhi. lockdown khulte hi. April Paanch ko." (Madam, as soon as the lockdown ends - April 5th)

He hesitated, wanting to say something more. "Bhabhi, jane se pehle aapkp aur saheb ko gift dena chahta hoon" (Madam, before I go, I want to give you and saheb a gift.)

Shobha thought it was sweet of him, "Iski koi zaroorat nahi, Bhola." (No need, Bhola), and then paused, curious. "Kaisa gift, Bhola?"(What gift, Bhola?)

Bhola hesitated, and then mustering courage said, "Bhabhi, mein aapko aur saheb ko ek acha sa massage dena chahta hoon" (Madam, I want to give you and saheb a nice massage)

He then paused, visibly swallowed and delivered his pièce de résistance , "Massage, and ekdum Jharkhand ishtyle mein" (Massage, and that too in Jharkhand style!)
Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 3 users Like RaviShikha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 06-01-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM