Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update:47

Saloni slept in my hands layed down on either side of me. Sonal staring at my semi hard penis and squeezing.
Layed her leg and calfs; rubbing my penis with her pink lips.
I said sonal are you not satisfied?
Sonal said “I’m satisfied but fascinated with show. I need more. My pussy starving for your hard wand; I like to be ravaged…..fuck me…..make my pussy sore……..come on”
Sonal can’t resist and creeping for hallucinated like a slut in heat.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Update 47

As i slept with two amazing beauties, enjoying the sensual touch of their perfect body against my body, relaxed, and comfortable, i felt someone trying to get up. It was Saloni and she got up while i looked puzzled at her. It was about 4 and She found her clothes and put it on. She whispered slowly, i have to get back and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. She was probably worried about her husband and i was not sure what would she be saying to him.

I continued to sleep with Sonal who was still in deep sleep and now i was facing her, completely embracing her and with my penis perfectly placed between her legs, touching her pussy. We slept comfortably and soon what felt like few minutes, i heard a knock on the door.

I got up hurrying, to check the time which was now 8, to my surprise. I covered Sonal under the sheets and wore a towel around my waist as I went to open the door. I opened the door a bit and looked out, It was Monika at the door which completely shocked me.

Monika - Good morning
Me - Yeah Good morning. Whats up
I said, holding on to the door.

Monika - Sorry to bother you, but can i come in
I had no reason to say no, I just said 'Yeah, but wait as i am in my towel only'.
Monika smiled and said 'As if that could be a reason. You shameless fellow'. She pushed the door and walked in. I gently closed the door and she could make out that someone was on my bed and the reason for me being in towel.
Monika - Ohh thats the reason. 
Me - Nothing like that, just feeling shy
Monika - You and shy ? Shut up
Me - Shh..quiet
Monika lowered her voice and asked - who is she ?
Me - She is our boss's wife so please hurry and tell me
Monika - You are really something
Me - Well, you didnt come with me, did you. 
Monika - Shut up. Now i am not here for this. I am here to ask you honestly. Tell me where was Rahul and what did he do. I am sure he was doing something.
Me - You already know i am sure
Monika - I guess, but i want to know for sure.
Me - Ok, but you didnt hear this from me
Monika - Just tell me
Me - He was with Saloni.
Monika - I thought so. She is such a bitch.
Me - Yeah and Rahul is a saint
Monika - I am sorry, i didnt mean that. All you guys are just useless dogs.
Me - Is this why you came to me
Monika - No, i just wanted to know the truth. Something which i knew but could not believe till you confirmed it
Me - Hmm
Monika - And get rid of her else you will be fired. 
Me - I so wish it was you
Monika - Yeah, so you couldnt wait and did the first nmoving thing you found
Me - Nothing like that
Monika - Ohh shut up. byee

Monika walked out and i crawled back to the bed trying to wake up Sonal. I realized not only Sonal was too passed out but probably also badly hung over. I was not sure about our boss now. I was all puzzled as to what to do.
I tried to put her clothes on and somehow put her into her Saree. It was not easy. She got up finally and fixed up herself. She realized she had to hurry back but on the other hand she didnt look to worried.

Me - I am sorry to wake you up, but its morning and boss maybe looking for you
Sonal - Dont you worry. He is your boss and not mine. He wont do anything without asking me
Me - Thats good to hear but I am still afraid
Sonal - Haha. thats funny, you didnt look scared yesterday. You fucked me as if i was no one.
Me - Thats different.
Sonal - Ohh yeah. Now shut up and get dressed and follow me
Me - What ?
Sonal - Yeah come with me and quick

I dressed up and was really scared as i followed her out of my room.
She walked confidently with me following her to her room finally. Hers was a huge room which looked like a Suit and i walked behind her. We found our boss lying down, completely passed out on the Sofa. Sonal looked at me and smiled

Sonal - Look at him. He is passed out. I am sure he cant even get up if you fuck me now
Me - I wont dare that
Sonal - Come to the bedroom. Lets see
Me - No
Sonal - Just follow me
I reluctantly followed. But to our surprise, the bed was full with three girls sleeping on it. Our boss probably had more fun than we thought.
Sonal looked at me, and smiled. 

I knew why she was least bothered about his husband. It just turned me on a bit. I grabbed her from behind and squeezed her boobs and whispered. 

Me - Look at these ladies. Looks like they had a good time.
Sonal - I am sure they didnt. Maybe you could take them with you.

I tried to recognize them, and unluckily for me, they were all dressed.
I kept squeezing Sonal's boobs as we found out that two were wives of some colleagues while one was a new fresh joinee who was on probation. Her name was Kritika who was introduced once to us. Sonal asked me to leave as she screamed at all ladies there asking them to get the fuck out of there. By the time, they got up to leave, i was already out of the door. I just stood there and waited for them to walk out.

It was exciting for me to see them walk out one by one and I made sure they saw me and I saw them. Kritika was really feeling ashamed but the other two were just acting normal. I realized that Kritika was not that beautiful but being really young she was petite and thin. She had average boobs and looked good otherwise. It was fun for some time and finally i returned to Monika's room. I knocked.

Monika opened the door and I walked inside. Rahul was still passed out. Monika was still in her Sleeping dress which was a Capri and a T shirt. She always looked good in her sleeping dresses. She looked at me angrily while i looked at Rahul. 

Me - Did you try to wake him up
Monika - Yeah and Now i am gonna leave him here.
Me - Where you going
Monika - I need to have some breakfast
Me - Ok, i will take you
Monika - No need i can manage

I got hold of her hand, and pulled her near me. She struggled, but I hugged her tightly around her waist and pulled her closer. She tried but could not get rid of me. I smiled at her and tried to smooch her. She moved her head away and was trying to push me. I was too strong for her and finally with one hand i got hold of her hair and one hand around her waist. I pulled her hair to make her face upwards as she cried in pain and kissed her lips. She tried to push me one more time but finally gave in and smooched me back. I then stopped the kiss but this time, she pulled me closer and started smooching me again. We kissed there for some time while Rahul was still passed out on bed. 
My hands were all over her body and i squeezed her firm ass cheeks as i smooched her. She finally broke the kiss and told me to wait as she got ready for breakfast. I urged her to join in the Night dress or change her dress infront of me. She was probably a bit scared that if she did change i would do something and Rahul may get up.

Finally we went out like that for breakfast and met few people who all looked messed up. Some were in same dress as last night and it seems no body was in complete sense.

We finally went back to find Rahul up and also getting to go down for breakfast. Monika was really angry at him but she joined him again for breakfast while i retired to my room. 

I wanted to relax and soon it was time to head back to Noida.

The bus was silent and almost no one was talking. We were sitting exactly as before with me and Saloni sitting next to each other. We chatted a bit on general topics and finally reached home after en eventful trip. I was glad as I made huge progress with Monika.
I also got to bang the most beautiful and horny girls at the party. It was an amazing trip. 

As we said goodbye to each other, Monika invited me to her house for the weekend as she wanted me to teach some manners to Rahul and to prevent him from drinking so much. Rahul smiled as we parted ways. I couldnt wait for the next weekend where i could spend time again with Monika.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 
[+] 2 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:15 AM