Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 44

It was not till morning that I woke up, and realized we are about to reach. Monika was still sleeping on my shoulder, her boobs pressed on my side and my arms around her touching her bare hands. I was feeling good, and ofcourse a morning hardon as usual was visible bulging over my jeans, though not so apparent but not so hidden as well.
Rahul was sleeping as well and Saloni was almost holding him tight, either to get some warmth or just imagining things. Her dress was a bit high exposing her milky thighs. I could see her huge cleavage from this side as her boobs crushed against Rahul. Rahul must have had a great night I wondered.

I gently kissed Monika on her forehead and woke her up. I did not want people to see us like this. She smiled and looked around to check that Rahul was still sleeping with Saloni as if she was his wife. She did not like what she saw. I just patted her back, and gave her a squeeze hugging her close to me. I then woke up Rahul and hinted that we should change seats. Rahul was a bit surprised to see Monika up and coyly changed seats with me in the process waking Saloni up. Saloni looked puzzled as I sat next to her. She adjusted her dress and sat straight, while i looked at her smiling and whispered Good morning.
She was a bit embarassed and said

Saloni - Why did you change seats
Me - I thought it was morning and from this side I could see more than I should. So thought of saving you.
Saloni - Shut up. dont talk like low class. This is a dress, and its stylish.
Me - Yes, it is. You have stylish figure.
Saloni - Yeah so, you dont need to look
Me - I was not looking, it was just visible.
Saloni - Forget all this, I meant why did you change seats in night. You could have sat here. It seems you were trying to get cozy with Rahul's wife
Me - Well, does it make you jealous ?
Saloni - not at all. You can do whatever you want, but really, her wife ? Dont you have limits. She is your friend's wife
Me - Yeah you are right, I should look for someone else's wife. Probably someone who is not my friend. What do you say ? Interested ?
Saloni - Not at all. I am married and I am honest and I am loyal.
Me - Yeah, I know. But its just that you are too sexy for that uncle
Saloni - Shut up. Are you mad. He maybe up.

She looked around to check her husband. She relaxed a bit as he was in deep sleep.
Slowly more people got up and we all sat straight as the bus reached our hotel. We were all tired and got down from the bus and went to check in to our rooms.
I asked the manager to get rooms for Rahul and I at least next to each other.
However Rahul insisted that even Saloni should be with us on same floor preferably. We finally got rooms on the top floor of the hotel. Our rooms were next to each other and so it was all good.

We all quickly got to our rooms to freshen up. I was actually still a bit tired, so I quickly got into my innerwear and slept again as it was still early morning. I finally woke up as someone was knocking my door. I just questioned, who was it, but I heard no reply. I was not sure if the person could hear me. I took the towel from my toilet and wrapped around to open the door. It was Monika. She had changed to a tight Tshirt and Pajama and looked kool as her t shirt hugged her body perfectly. It was definitely new and seemed to be bought for this trip.

Monika - Oh.I am sorry. 
Me - No problem. What do you need mam ?
Monika - Wear something first.
Me - I am fine like this
Monika - Anyone can come and me talking to you in this dress is stupid. Please change
Me - Ok ok. Come inside.
Monika - No, are you mad. Just change. i will wait here

I did not close the door, but removed my towel and started looking for my trouser. Monika, just screamed shitt in a low tone and started lóoking outside. I was just teasing her and finally wore my jeans and t shirt and came out. 

Me - What is it ?
Monika - I need some tea and breakfast and Rahul is sleeping like a log as if he is more tired than me.
Me - So call the hotel reception ..
Monika - Our phone is not working plus I dont know what is the arrangement.
Me - Ok let me find out. Btw you look hot in this.
Monika - Just do your work.

Monika walked back to her room. I kept looking at her sexy hips swaying away.
I was startled by someone tapping on my shoulders, only to realize Saloni was standing just behind me. She smiled cunningly and said

Saloni - Enough staring at your friend's wife's ass

I smiled sheepishly and looked at her. She was in a single piece night dress which was really racy. It was kind of backless and only upto her thighs. I guess Mr Deb did not care much how she dresses or even was not interested in her. Her voluptuous body was barely unnoticeable in the dress. The dress made her look sexier than I ever imagined. I could barely keep my eyes off her protruding breasts. They looked firm and pointed upwards.

Me - I was not staring mam, I was thinking of where to get breakfast
Saloni - Ohh is it, It didnt seem so.

I was now staring at her breastsas I said.

Me - Anyways, what do you want
Saloni - Look up and talk you moron.
Me - I am sorry. Just got distracted
Saloni - Yeah I know men of your type
Me - What do you mean ? If something distracting is up on your face, you will be distracted. Plus its a huge distraction
Saloni - Oh my god you pervert. 
Me - Anyways, what do you need
Saloni - Deb wants breakfast so could you please get that for us too.
Me - Try the phone mam
Saloni - Tried and it doesnt work. Wondering who organized this trip and what are the details.
Me - Hmm..does any phone work. Monika has same problem.
Saloni - Ohh i see, i thought after the night you guys had something to talk about
Me - Well by that logic, you and Rahul will have something huge to talk about.
Saloni - Shut up
Me - You started it.
Saloni - Ok sir, now can you help or not.
Me - Ok will do.

Saloni walked back to her room and her body and thunder thighs just seemed to be exploding out of the dress. She was nude in my head and i could not put my head together. She turned around after reaching her door and looked at me staring at her. She snapped her fingers and said
Saloni - Enough oogling you. Dont you have something to do
Me - Ohh Sorry. 

I realized my mistake and just walked to the reception to get the details.
Finally I was able to get all the relevant information and was able to get breakfast with tea and coffee delivered to everyone's room. 

The remaining day went quickly as the organizer finally arrived and made us all play some corporate team building games including some family related games. It was then announced that we have a cocktail party in the evening with enough drinks and food. 

We all retired to our rooms. The day was mostly spent in small talks and what i felt tease and flirt with Saloni. Saloni was also busy flirting with senior management and I was just wondering what would happen in the evening as Booze and boobs mix well.

I got ready, wore a suit as was the norm and was about to walk out when someone knocked at my door. It was Rahul this time and he was ready.

Rahul - Ohh good, you are ready. I was about to ask that we should go together.
Me - Yes sure.
Rahul - One small help is needed as Monika is wondering what to wear and feels uncomfortable in a dress
Me - Whats there to feel uncomfortable. All others are wearing much more crazier dresses and not to look far, your Saloni is almost killing it.
Rahul - Yeah..She is such a tease. I just want to fuck her so bad. She has amazing body
Me - Yeah. I was wondering that too
Rahul - No man, not you, me. You should also not go near Monika as I have not fucked Kanika yet.
Me - Wow, so you should get everything.
Rahul - Well, yes
Me - Forget it
Rahul - Please..Please please
Me - I will only promise one thing that I will not try to fuck Monika on this trip.
Rahul - You are really awful you know. I am pretty sure you cant get Monika
Me - So what are you worried about.
Rahul - About Saloni
Me - Haha you are too selfish you know
Rahul - Haha..Yeah sorry man. I have no game 
Me - you do man. Just trust yourself
Rahul - Let me call Saloni as well. Can you check Monika once
Me - You mean just check
Rahul - Haha..Try try man

I then went to Rahul's room while he walked to Saloni's room to call her for the cocktail.
I knocked at the door which was opened by Monika. She was in a red dress which was just above her knees and was a bit deep exposing her cleavage a bit. She looked so hot in that red dress that I think got an erection. I was just devouring her with my eyes and could not take my eyes off her.
She looked really uncomfortable in that dress and she kept her eyes low as she spoke
Monika - This dress looks bad. This is not my style and Rahul bought it for this occasion
Me - This looks fantastic and you look really wow. You look beautiful and sexy at the same time.
Monika - Shut up. I dont want all this. 
Me - Dont worry, have you seen others. I am sure, you would probably be the most decent dressed still. Why to look further, just wait till you see Rahul's fantasy Saloni
Monika - Shut up. I think she is yours too
Me - Yes may be. I am not married. I can fancy anyone.
Monika - You are really shameless
Me - I know, but you look wow. So dont worry
Monika - Stop staring and maybe i can relax.
Me - I cant. I am sorry but you look so hot
Monika - Do you want me to go or not
Me - Yeah Yeah I am sorry.

Just then Rahul called from a distance - Hey Lets go.

Monika stepped out carrying her purse with her. And as I turned around with her, we saw Saloni and Prof Deb with Rahul. Saloni was wearing a black dress really tight and hugging her body which was only upto her thighs.The dress was even tight around her legs and it was like a typical model dress. The dress was also really deep, exposing her huge boobs which i was sure must be like 38 D, and she lookes so hot that I thought my penis would just explode. First Monika and now Saloni. She was walking so stylish and she was proud and the way she looked at me as if she was sure I would be checking her out. I quickly took my eyes off her and turned to Monika as we walked towards the lift where they were waiting for us. I said to Monika in a whispering tone

Me - Just look at her.
Monika - Yeah, she is crazy hot and her dress is too modern for me
Me - Yeah she looks so hot
Monika - Yeah stop drooling 
Me - Look at your husband.
Monika - He is crazy. I need to talk to him
Me - Haha good luck.

As we reached I just casually said hello and started talking something to Monika, ignoring Saloni completely. It was only when we got out of the lift that i realized, Saloni's dress was almost backless from back as it had some laces there upto her waist almost. This dress was more than I could imagine. Her fully curvaceous ass was almost imviting me to touch it and fuck her from behind. She would be a great fuck for sure. I was completely distracted from Monika. It was not because Monika was any less, it was just that I had promised Rahul and moreover Saloni seemed to be a great fuck. I was not sure if Rahul would be able to bang her.

I was ignoring Saloni and interestingly I think Prof Deb was also ignoring her. He seemed to be on some other plane and level and was completely oblivios to what his wife was doing. Saloni did try to speak to me a few times, but i did not compliment her, I just chatted casually and would always spend more time talking to Monika. The party was full of people and their wives and most of them were dressed in something sexy. One was wearing hot pants and a top which exposed her navels. She was not so good looking but almost all these mid 30s-40s wives were trying best to be in shape and wore something which made them look sexy. They were all in heavy make up. The whole set up seemed to be nothing but an excuse to flirt with others wives. I was sure Saloni was the star of the evening due to her gorgeous body and her beauty and her dress. Monika was not less in any way and in fact by overall means she was way ahead of anyone there. Monika was too shy to invite people into discussion or did not even try to be a bit smart. Saloni on the other hand was not just fucking sexy but was a delight to talk to. She was skillful. The entire senior management was eager to talk to Saloni and was finding ways to talk to her. I on the other hand was busy talking to Monika and we found a good way to spend the evening by talking about other women and their dresses.
The best part was that drinks and food were served on the table, set as a table of 4, as we would ask some waiter to bring over whatever we needed. We all settled in. There were also some high tables set in front which were supposed to suit for people drinking and talking to each other standing up.

To ease Monika, I started randomly talking about other women there who were also dressed in some sexy attire. I was surprised how I could get Monika to talk about other women and it turned out to be fun and interesting. We were sitting on a table in one corner as Monika was not so comfortable going in the middle. Rahul did not like that seat however he did not sit for long and soon he was running after Saloni. Monika made some fummy comments too but overall it was really sexy talk. Saloni did glance many times in our direction but we were deep in discussion. It went something like this

Me - So madam, now your husband has left you with a stranger. What do you think we should do.
Monika - Yeah, I am worried too, considering the stranger is almost staring constantly at me
Me - Should i look elsewhere
Monika - Yes please
Me - How could i look elsewhere when you look so wow
Monika - I feel awkward
Me - Please. Just look at those women over there. They look so desperate.
Monika - You can. See that girl over there. She is wearing sleeveless dress which does not even have a strap. I guess you have a chance to see something there as it seems her dress would fall from the top.
Me - Ohh yeah, and she looks hot too. Look at the other one in saree. Its not a saree its an excuse to expose. Her blouse is like a bra and looks so transparent in these lights.
Monika - Yeah, I think she is too bold and her husband allowed this ?
Me - Must be a trophy wife. But look at her bazookas.
Monika - What ?
Me - Her boobs. Must be like 34-36.
Monika - Ohh my god. You are so bad. How do you know. You can measure with eyes.
Me - Yes. I think i can. See the other girl there in mini skirt and an equally short top. Her boobs must be 32.
Monika - Shut up. YOu are just randomly saying now
Me - I am sure. You must be 36.
Monika - Shut up.
Me - I have definitely measured yours.
Monika - You are embarassing me. Look at others.
Me - But tell me the the truth.
Monika - I have no size. Now see that other girl. She is wearing such a small mini skirt, i guess you could see more if she bends a bit.
Me - Yeah imagine the color of her panties
Monika - Shut up, yuck.
Me - No just guess. If i find out I will tell you
Monika - She is wearing pink skirt so must be pink.
Me - Ok bet, I think black. If she is wearing black, Then i win.
Monika - How will you know.
Me - I will find out.
Monika - Yeah should be easy just ask her to bend. Shameless
Me - Comeon just bet
Monika - Ok bet
Me - If i win, you show me your panties
Monika - Shut up
Me - I think you are wearing red.
Monika - Shut up we cant have this topic
Me - Why ? you are a baby and afraid you may lose.
Monika - No bet like this. Just a simple bet
Me - a bet should have some value. Else a kiss ?
Monika - Shut up. Thats stupid. What if you lose
Me - If i lose, I will show you my underwear
Monika - Haha. Shut up. YOu are crazy
Me - Then what do you want
Monika - Nothing
Me - Comeon.
Monika - Ok, if you lose, you wont try anything on me or would not make me uncomfortable
Monika must have thought it was one way to keep me away from her as she was definitely falling for my moves.
Me - Now check that one out. She is wearing hot pants which is barely covering anything.
Monika - Yeah. Hot pants but she is not so hot. and its too short.
Me - Yes but maybe this is why she is wearing hot pants. Its not too short, i think she has long sexy legs which she wants to show.
Monika - Yeah you like her legs it seems.
Me - She has a hot body. We have a saying, cover the face f the base.
Monika - What ?
Me - Means f for fuck
Monika - Oh my god. How can you talk like this. 
Me - Why cant ? Its natural
Monika - And thats so bad. Cover the face.. Horrible
Me - yeah what can i do. her face is not that great
Monika - Haha. Its actually funny.
Me - I know. You see the one in saree, i think i can see her nipples
Monika - Really ? Thats so bad.
Me - Bad, its awesome. I wanted to see some today.
Monika - Yeah you always want something vulgar
Me - Well kanika is not here
Monika - Shut up.
Me - You can show me.
Monika - In your dreams Mr.
Me - I have to tell you something
Monika - What 

I took a moments pause.

Me - The whole topic has made me so horny that I have a huge hard on
Monika - What ? 
Me - Yes, thankfully we have the table, else it would be awful.
Monika - You are nuts.

I held Monika's hands and in a swift motion placed it on my crouch. She was startled at the touch of my hardness over my trousers and quickly pulled her hand away
Monika - Are you mad. You are such a pervert.
Me - You are saying, it did not excite you at all
Monika - Whats there to excite. Its a party
Me - Then let me check your panties, if they are wet or not
Monika - Never
Me - Then tell me
Monika - Never. you are mad.
Me - I am sure you are. You need not lie to me. We are closer than that.

I could see goosebumps on Monika's arms as I said these words. She was definitely breathing quicker and was feeling excited.
I had the advantage of the table, but i wanted to really make one move so I quickly placed my hands on her thighs and before she could react, my hands were on her inner thighs. She quickly closed her legs and held my hand with her hand. She whispered angrily
Monika - What are you doing. Stop it please
Me - No, First tell me you are wet or not. Or else i will check
Monika - Are you mad. This place is full of people
Me - And it has made you and I both excited.
Monika - No.

I tried to push further in and I could finally touch what was a really wet panty. She was trying but the moment my hands touched her panties, she moaned a little, trying hard to stop me. I tried to rub my fingers over her wet panties, which finally made her let go of her clasped legs, giving me acess to her wet panties. She was breathing heavy and kind of panting with her eyes closed.
I touched her wet panties and inserted my fingers from the sides of her panty line to touch her wet pussy. She spreaded her legs to give me access. She was almost shivering with pleasure. As soon as i touched her pussy lips, she almost gasped and moaned. I slowly and gently inserted my finger in her pussy which almost slid in with the wetness. She closed her eyes and I think she had some kind of mini orgasm. I could see she was not really comfortable. I removed my finger out and took my hand away. As i tried to move my hand away from her thighs, she held my hand, almost trying to push it back inside. but i removed my hand and she closed her eyes for few seconds, held my hand under the table, in what seemed to be a mini orgasm. She clasped my hands tightly, before letting it go and releasing my hand. She looked at me a bit angrily. I smiled at her, and licked the finger in a very vulgar way, but she hit me really hard on my penis with her hand. I smiled in pain but tried to control my reaction. I had brought her to the verge of an intense orgasm and then let her go. It was fun for me. She did not talk to me and we sat there silently for few minutes.

Soon couple dancing began, where the partners would be switched everytime the band would change music.
Rahul was dancing with Saloni as Mr Deb was not interested and I wanted Monika on the floor
Monika did not want to dance with me as she was still angry. I whispered - are you angry because you wanted me to or angry because I forced my way. Monika looked at me angrily and just got up to dance. Her dress was beautiful and she looked not just beautiful but also really sexy. I really could not take my eyes off her. We were dancing slowly and I was just looking at her. Monika looked at me seriously in the beginning and then smiled and whispered- people will think I am your wife, look elsewhere. I pulled her a bit closer. She smiled and said - I can feel your thing. She was referring to my hardon. I smiled as I gently pushed my crouch into her body to make her feel more. I also started looking at others. It was clear now that the dance was an excuse to play with women. 
Rahul was squeezing Saloni’s ass and almost every other couple were either keeping hands on their partners ass or touching the bareback and caressing. As the music changed, we switched partners and I was now with the sexy women in Saree. I greeted her and kept my hands on her naked waist. Her bellybutton was visible and her nipples were shining in the light over her thin blouse. I said - You look beautiful, as we danced together. 

She - you are handsome too. Your wife is also beautiful. 
Me - she is not my wife. 
She - ohh then who ? 
Me - I am not married. 
She - hmm so a young bachelor. You like someone here. 
Me - yeah you. 
She - really ? Why ? Almost laughing. 
I pulled her in, moved my hands to her ass and squeezed it. 

Me - you are one of the sexiest ones around with amazing body and great dress. 
She - thanks. 
She put her hand on my hips and squeezed my ass. 
She - You have a cute ass too.

I hugged her as if dancing cheek to cheek to crush her breasts against my body. I could feel her breasts over her thin blouse, and it just made me hornier. 
She - It seems you cant hide your excitement. Thats cute
Me - Well I am not as experienced as you for sure.
She - Haha. You think so
Me - Well you can excite anyone, plus I can feel your nipples
She - Yes they get hard easily and I think your hand on my ass is making it harder.
Me - Well, your hands on my ass are making my thing harder.

I really wanted to cup her breasts and take a feel. I was almost losing control. The music changed and she gently kissed me on my cheeks and said - Later stud.

I looked around, and I think everyone was busy in their own. Monika was probably not comfortable as someone must have given her sexy ass a squeeze too.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:13 AM