Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 41

Kanika was shocked to see Abhishek so boldly and openly engagig in sex with Neha. She was furious and she shouted Abhishek. Abhishek turned around to look at her, but did not move away and kept thursting himself into Neha's mouth. Kanika was angry and stormed to the other room. I left Neha and went after her.

Abhishek was too busy having his penis sucked by the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen. I walked out naked with a hard on to the other room. Kanika was sitting on the bed holding her head in disbelief. I approached her and tapped on her shoulders. She turned around and looked at me. She hugged me and unintentionally my penis touched her chin. She kept hugging me and I looked down at her as my penis sprang up and hit her lips and nose. It was wet with Neha's pussy juices and it immediately grabbed Kanika's attention. She opened her lips and licked my penis using her tongue and looked at me. 

Kanika - Take me Karan. I want you to fuck me and I want to make sure ABhishek knows that you are fucking me. I want you to rip me and show that bastard that I can do anything as well.
She started sucking my penis as I slowly undressed her. My penis was already throbbing with passion and needed no further excitement. I undressed Kanika and placed her on the bed and jumped on her smooching her madly. I moved downwards on her boobs and sucked them madly. I kept my movement to her pussy and started licking her with my tongue. She was already soaking wet and my tongue did all the magic needed to make her beg for more. She was moaning loudly now and I was sure the sound was reaching the other room where I was sure Abhishek would be trying hard to match neha's energy. 
?
I sucked Kanika's pussy lips and made her moan loudly. She was moaning heavily and ensured that Abhishek and Neha were hearing her. I kept sucking her till she squirmed and moaned to multiple orgasms and licked her all over. I gradually moved up and smooched her madly and placed my penis over her wet pussy. I looked her in the eye
Me - Kanika, I hope you are ready. This may hurt
Kanika - I am ready. Just take me 

Me - I will fuck you madly
Kanika - I want to be fucked madly

I smiled at her and kissed her gently as I gently pushed my penis on her pussy lips. My penis spread her pussy lips wider as it was pushed gently inside. The pain was mounting and she screamed loudly on top of her voice making Abhishek and Neha come out naked to the door. Kanika could not see them but I could see them and I pushed it deeper in one great push making Kanika scream and cry. Abhishek and Neha stood there shocked. Abhishek was confused as hell and could not believe. Kanika was crying loudly as I kept my penis deep inside her and made sure her pussy was expanded to the max possible. She was in tears and hugging me tightly. 

Kanika - It is so painful Karan
Me - It will be soon Ok

I kissed her deeply and looked up to see Abhishek and Neha now standing inside teh room coming closer. Kanika looked up and saw Abhsihek and Neha and just ignored them as she pushed me closer and kissed me on lips.

Abhishek - I cannot believe this. How can you do this to me.
Kanika - Compared to what you did, this is nothing

I kept pumping and fucking Kanika as I pressed her down and Abhishek was standing near us talking to her. I did not give a damn and kept fucking Kanika. It was really turning me On and fucking Kanika in front of her so called boyfriend was golden. I pumped her rapidly and she moaned with pain and ecstasy. She was having orgasms and I could sense that. Abhishek was just standing there helplessly and Neha was actually enjoying the show.

I turned Kanika around and inserted my penis from behind in a dogg position. Now she was facing Abhishek standing at the other end and I started pounding her sweet pussy from behind. I held her ass cheeks and rammed my penis with great strength making her scream in pain. Abhishek then decided he wanted to join in somehow and caught Kanika by her hair and shoved his penis in her mouth. Kanika was not expecting this and struggled but he made her suck his penis. This was the first time he felt Kanika's lips on his penis and it seemed Kanika quickly adjusted to the idea and started sucking him as I fucked her from behind. 

Neha - Wow, first time and threesome. Kanika, you are going places already.

I smiled and kept ramming Kanika's pussy till she was completely exhausted. I slapped her ass cheeks and Abhishek was almost choking her with his penis. I was closing in on my orgasm and exploded my cum inside her pussy at the same time Abhishek too cummed in her mouth. Kanika was completely full of cum and she was completely fucked. She just collapsed on the bed and cum leaked from her pussy and her mouth. I collapsed on top of her with my penis between her ass cheeks. I was too tired and so was Kanika. I am not sure when we slept. 

When I woke up in the morning, I was still on top of Kanika but Neha and Abhishek were not there. I got up and put some clothes on. I walked out and Abhishek was lying naked on the sofa and Neha was in the bedroom. It seems she did not let him sleep with her. Poor Abhishek, i thought. I had a wonderful night.
Soon Sunita rang the bell and I opened the door wearing my shorts and it was clear I had no underwear on. Sunita walked in smiling and started doing her work when she noticed all other members sleeping naked. She giggled and kept looking at me and winking.

I asked her to make tea and she started making tea. 

Sunita - Bhaiya it seems you had an amazing night
Me - Yeah kind of.
Sunita - Bhaiya, how about something for me too
Me - I am too tired
Sunita - You dont need to do anything.

Sunita just sat on her knees and moved my shorts down to suck my penis. I thought, why not. I held her head and let her hands move on my body. She was squeezing my butt and sucking my penis. Her hands moved from my butt to my groins and massaged my balls as she sucked me.

Soon i heard a hmmm. I turned around to see Abhishek.

Abhishek - You are always in some kind of sex event.
Me - Not really. Sunita felt like sucking me
Abhishek - I never have that from women.
Me - Do you want her, I can then rest.
Abhishek - I wish. Everyone just wants you and your giant thing.

I laughed and asked Sunita to suck Abhishek. Abhishek took her to Sofa and made her suck him, while I took care of the tea. It was good for me as soon Kanika and Neha too woke up and found Abhishek getting a blowjob from Sunita. Kanika was really miffed now and said

Kanika - You are an idiot and you wonder why I dont let you touch me.
Abhishek - It is not like that.

SUnita on the other hand kept her action going on and in the middle of conversation she made him cum madly making him moan as he was talking to Kanika. This was good for me and I laughed silently. Neha had put on some clothes and so had Kanika and Neha immediately came to kitchen and hugged me. I kissed her and hugged her.

Kanika too came soon afterwards and hugged me good morning. I winked at her and hugged her tightly squeezing her ass cheeks. 

Kanika - ABhishek is crazy. Can you imagine what he is doing
Me - I know
Kanika - And you did not stop him
Me - What should I do. He is a grown up man.
Kanika - Yeah and he is a moron. I am glad you were there yesterday.
Me - SAme here. It was bliss
Neha - I was there. I wish I was part of it.
Me - Why not. Lets do now
Neha - Shut up. Too tired. Lets go for a movie and rest
Kanika - Me too.

We had a great time and It was good for me as Abhishek was pushed to a corner and I was having good time with Neha and Kanika. In the evening, Abhishek was forced to stay in the other room as both Neha and Kanika ignored him. Abhishek was not sure what to do. On the other hand, I took Neha and Kanika to my room and Neha started kissing Kanika. Neha and Kanika were putting the heat on and finally we made enough noises to bring Abhishek to the room. He saw Neha sitting on top of me and making me suck her pussy while Kanika was between my legs and sucking my penis. Her ass was facing towards the door and Abhishek, even though ignored, Kanika could not stop him if he did something. He immediately jumped in and held Kanika's ass. Before she could react, he inserted his dick in Kanika's pussy. Kanika tried to resist but it was too late and now she had my penis in her mouth and Abhishek's penis in her pussy finally. ABhishek was excited and he started pounding her. Kanika, was enjoying and even though she wanted to display dislike, it was clear that she enjoyed this double penetration and now the main thing to do was to fuck her together to make her really crazy. It was this idea that I whispered to Neha and before Abhishek would be done, I got up and asked Kanika to ride Abhishek. She was not willing but I convinced her. She was on top of Abhsihek and riding his penis and before she could understand, what was i Upto, I came from behind and placed my penis on her anal hole. Neha rubbed some oil and both Abhishek and Kanika were in for a surprise as I anally inserted my dick in Kanika making her cry loudly and even Abhishek was shocked at the double penetration of Kanika.

I pounded her madly making her cry in tears as this was too much for her. Abhishek was no moving and neither was Kanika. I was pounding her madly and soon she came and came in quick multiple orgasms. It was then that ABhishek started pounding her too. Soon he was done but I kept my act going on till Kanika was almost completely drained out. I pumped my cum in her asshole and then i moved out leaving them on the bed. I cleaned myself and moved to the living room as it seemed Kanika would not be able to move much and was in severe pain. Neha giggled and followed me to the living room. We slept naked wherever we could. I was satisfied to my core. All i needed now was my sweetheart.
[+] 2 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:11 AM